Tuners Rejoice! Free Tuning For M4.4!

As for having a higher rev limiter.
Converting the rev limiter code should be quite easy.
Converting some maps to make them use the new rpm variable is child's play.
I also did this for my load mod.

​Can you add that to my bin? Then I would not  need the separate rpm logging channel....

Edited by lookforjoe

​I have yet to find someone who generates enough load.Hussein will be testing my mod, so that should do the trick.
It's been a little frantic at uni as well the last couple of weeks, so didn't have much time.

It's still progressing though, no worries.

​Screenshot with revised load. Not logging boost, ignore that gauge. Boost was 23psi here 

Screenshot%202015-05-23%2013.05.52_zps6g

Edited by lookforjoe
  • Upvote 1

The load mod is great! Well done guys.

When using a load mod bin, apart from rescaling the load axis (and of course tune for it), is there something else that we need to do?

Hussein, just by curiosity, 16 is the highest load you are getting at the moment?

Edited by S70-R

Seeing as all these new mods are popping up all the time, I'm curious as to which mods are going to be included in the new rev. Is the load mod the 'special mod' that you guys were talking about for the big turbo guys? 

No, this is with a normal scaled MAF curve.  

The bin contains the stock Maf table wich is multiplied in the bin by a conversionfactor, adjustable in the XDF

A routine made by Maarten (venderbroeck)

• Upvote 1

Hello. i have a quick question. my car is a volvo v70 2.0 t5 with minor modifications (green injectors 19t turbo etc.). i bought a mapped ecu to the car that should have matched my setup, but it goes to rich on idle, and perfect in rest of the register. i wondered about trying tunerpro rt to fix it since i already have a vag-com cable. but the question is if there is any possibilities  to flash the map that already is on the ecu to a pc and then change it? or do i have to start all over on a new map?

Hello. i have a quick question. my car is a volvo v70 2.0 t5 with minor modifications (green injectors 19t turbo etc.). i bought a mapped ecu to the car that should have matched my setup, but it goes to rich on idle, and perfect in rest of the register. i wondered about trying tunerpro rt to fix it since i already have a vag-com cable. but the question is if there is any possibilities  to flash the map that already is on the ecu to a pc and then change it? or do i have to start all over on a new map?

​The bins used in TunerPro are formatted for that use. It is unlikely you can download the bin & modify it.

The normal process for reading a bin off a chip involves cutting the chip off the circuit board & using a Willem Programmer & socket adaptor to read the file from the chip. If the vendor installed a chip socket & removable chip, then it wouldn't be too difficult.

Revised RPM cap - for logging

Screenshot%202015-05-28%2014.25.40_zpsvo

Max load so far. Load table will be revised to reflect this, that way I can get more timing up top as the load drops off after peak torque range

Screenshot%202015-05-27%2007.03.02_zpsyt

around 7k

Screenshot%202015-05-27%2007.03.32_zpso4

current cap = 12.24ms

Screenshot%202015-05-28%2018.50.04_zpszq

Edited by lookforjoe