Tuners Rejoice! Free Tuning For M4.4!


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, ady123 said:

So im tested 2 different actuators - worked from the other cars - still doesn´t work very good, it was the same..i still think its somewhere in ECU..

Could somebody basic map for 850 R/T5 for m4.4 ?? 

Thanks

If you pull the hose from the WGA there is no any boost imitation from the ecu any more.

It should be a hardware problem, like a leaky compressor bypass valve and or some hose poppet off?

Or simply a worn turbo that isn't capable of doing more boost due to cracked turbine housing or wastegate flap/valve.

Edited by Beunhaas
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Beunhaas said:

If you pull the hose from the WGA there is no any boost imitation from the ecu any more.

It should be a hardware problem, like a leaky compressor bypass valve and or some hose poppet off?

Or simply a worn turbo that isn't capable of doing more boost due to cracked turbine housing or wastegate flap/valve.

If a used an old m4.3 ecu and pull out hose from actuator the turbo going up very well - about 1,3 -1,4 with the older and smaller turbo, just short time, because it wasn´t regulated..

I tested 3 different compressors..every hoses are new, differents actuators, "smoked test" of hoses and pipes...every time the same problem.

The last turbo is new - 19T compressor - i really dont worry about low value..

Edited by ady123
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Beunhaas said:

Ahh maybe you have a fuel cut? That would be software related yes.

 

How did you adjust your wastegate actuator?

Yes, of course, looks like a fuel cutting...because with every turbos and actuators was the same every time..

Wastegate actuator with basic value working as well...if i made some turns (i did it different many times) on the actuator shaft)

it works good may to 0,9 bar max...more turns on shaft didnt help them for value...every time stands on 0,95 bar, if value jumps a little 

more, the angine missed ingnitions...power fall down

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, ady123 said:

Yes, of course, looks like a fuel cutting...because with every turbos and actuators was the same every time..

Wastegate actuator with basic value working as well...if i made some turns (i did it different many times) on the actuator shaft)

it works good may to 0,9 bar max...more turns on shaft didnt help them for value...every time stands on 0,95 bar, if value jumps a little 

more, the angine missed ingnitions...power fall down

Don't want to dampen your enthusiasm but this discussion is not specifically relevant to M4.4 tuning so please make a separate thread for it. Thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, ady123 said:

Yes, of course, looks like a fuel cutting...because with every turbos and actuators was the same every time..

Wastegate actuator with basic value working as well...if i made some turns (i did it different many times) on the actuator shaft)

it works good may to 0,9 bar max...more turns on shaft didnt help them for value...every time stands on 0,95 bar, if value jumps a little 

more, the angine missed ingnitions...power fall down

Ah why didn't you say that in the first case then, it's a safety you should be happy it's there.

Time to get tuning and read this thread from the beginning including the Wiki.

Happy tuning ;-)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, gdog said:

Don't want to dampen your enthusiasm but this discussion is not specifically relevant to M4.4 tuning so please make a separate thread for it. Thanks. 

Of course it is about tuning of converted from 4.3 to 4.4 on 850 T5r, and custom software which i did...but i have some problem with boost - thats not about tune of m44?

7 hours ago, Beunhaas said:

Ah why didn't you say that in the first case then, it's a safety you should be happy it's there.

Time to get tuning and read this thread from the beginning including the Wiki.

Happy tuning ;-)

i read this topic, maybe u didnt read my posts from the begining.. i didnt want basic value...and power, i have custom ecu and did custom soft,mate..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi all 

i am getting near the point to start logging/mapping but have a small question for those that have used the wideband i have.

I have almost finished fitting my wideband (innovate scg-1) i am using the 4.9 lsu sensor, there is only one wire off controller for logging via ecu, will this be suffice.

and does anyone have the correct calculation for it on setting it up via tunerpro rt.

any help appreciated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, ady123 said:

Of course it is about tuning of converted from 4.3 to 4.4 on 850 T5r, and custom software which i did...but i have some problem with boost - thats not about tune of m44?

This topic is about development and discussion of M4.4 based tuning, not for drawn-out personal troubleshooting of tuned cars in general. Please make a separate thread for this.

Edited by Boxman
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Boxman said:

This topic is about development and discussion of M4.4 based tuning, not for drawn-out personal troubleshooting of tuned cars in general. Please make a separate thread for this.

You're so kind today... where should he go with tuning problems otherwise?

 

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share