Tightmopedman9

Tuners Rejoice! Free Tuning For M4.4!

Just looked at your log. It seems to me like you don't have your knock sensors hooked up?

Also, since you don't have a speed signal going into the ECU your car thinks it always at 0 mph. Depending on what tranny you have you might be able to just put a sensor on it and not have to mess with the wheel speed sensors.

if the knock sensor aren't hooked up hows she pulling the timing under knock? or am I looking at the log wrong

I don't think the ECU had a speed signal input, doesn't it use the accelerometer?

UK model doesn't have accelerometer

I thought the speed signal came from the ABS pump. If the ABS pump goes faulty, You loose the Speedo

Edited by Avinitlarge
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

if the knock sensor aren't hooked up hows she pulling the timing under knock? or am I looking at the log wrong

Opps, sorry didn't go through the whole log. You're right.

My speedometer quick a few days ago and I couldn't get above 3600RPM, the RPM at which I had launch control set to. It was interesting to say the least. I got the speedometer working again and it is all good.

I changed the Hard RPM Limit to 3600, Soft RPM Limit to 3540 and Reset Speed to 3510. It now bounces off the limiter much quicker, much more like launch control I've seen implemented on other cars. I think I'm going to up the Soft RPM Limit to 3570 and see how that works.

I've got my upper limiter at 3800 and lower limiter at 3600, still stock mapping otherwise, I can build 5-6psi on the LC and when it hooks it goes. With the stock limits on it I was able to make about 2-3 psi. I'm looking for slicks now, and I will be trying simply's rev4 to see how I like it, and perhaps merging the rev 4 and launch control maps if it all seems good, it should go like stink then. I'm having a cold start issue I'm trying to work out now, but once I get that fixed things should be good. Cheers,

Billy

I have some bosch pink's (650cc) coming tomorrow for my build :) any one used these yet....

Flow Rate in CC per minute: 650cc @ 43.5 PSI or 3 BAR
Resistance: 14.9 ohms
Voltage: 8-15 Volts, nominal 13.5 Volts
Amperage: 1.0 Amps
Pressure: Min 30PSIG/ Max 100PSIG

Edited by hybriduno

I was under the impression that those injectors were remanned. I'm not 100% sure though. You should get them dynamically flow tested to see the variance. They may have the same static flow, but flow rates may vary between injectors as the duty cycle decreases.

Did you get latency values at 3 bar?

My post #1383 shows rev4 AFR. I've been battling high idle issues lately but at the time of the video LTFT were below 5% so I believe those AFR's are correct. Until I can install R clutch and fix my now vacuum leak I can't really provide much input. Got my boost sensor hooked up and seems to be working great. I understand TMMP9 got his 3.25 maf setup and rescaled correctly but had other issues due to piping configuration. If I purchased the 3.25 OD/ 3 ID maf housing with a 3.25 > 2.75 90 degree elbow wouldn't that make for a stable setup? Is there a reason to go larger ID or does the 40% MAF rescale enough?

Hello Simply,

i get the 960Maf working on my friends 850, we built a complete 3'' inlet for the 960 Maf, the car runs the best now on the stock 960 Maf Table the fuel trims are good around 2-5% thats ok

the mafs are very sensitive when the pipe behind is smaller... 960 maf on stock inlet dont work without scaling the table!

about the 3,5 Maf i will doo soon on my s70 and will report, i hope you get the lounch control with ign cut too working:-)

now my 630 dekas are on 90% too small for e85

regards Zeno

Sorry our weather has been terrible around here lately and I have not gotten a chance to flash rev 4, and there isn't really anywhere around I can drive it yet. Hopefully we get a warm spell soon and I can try it. I will try and flash it in the next few days and give you an idea but it just isn't safe atm. Cheers,

Billy

Edited by woah4

I have some bosch pink's (650cc) coming tomorrow for my build :) any one used these yet....

Flow Rate in CC per minute: 650cc @ 43.5 PSI or 3 BAR

Resistance: 14.9 ohms

Voltage: 8-15 Volts, nominal 13.5 Volts

Amperage: 1.0 Amps

Pressure: Min 30PSIG/ Max 100PSIG

Zaterdag3_zps60adfe67.jpg