White Led Interior Lighting Kits (850/x70)

Serge

After a long delay, the natural white LED interior lighting kits are finally available.

Cost: $25 per set.

Shipping: Free shipping by USPS First Class Mail (domestic). You may purchase USPS Priority for an additional $5. Shipping to Canada and internationally is the cost of actual shipping.

Payment: lumenledlights@gmail.com (PayPal) -- please provide your shipping address along with payment.

FAQ:

What is this?

A full set of drop-in LEDs to convert all your interior courtesy lighting from yellow incandescent bulbs to natural white LEDs.

What cars does this fit?

Known to work on the 850, S70, V70 (98-00). Should work on the C70 and possibly other models.

Is there any modification required?

Nope. Simply replace your current bulbs and these will work fine.

What is the difference between "white" LEDs available online and these?

Virtually all "white" LEDs are "cool white," which means they have a blue tinge to them. These were specifically manufactured with natural/neutral white LEDs. In addition, for 850/x70 cars the rear grab handle lights need to have reverse polarity (base must be positive, pin negative). All the correct bulbs have been put together in this kit to make it a simple drop-in solution.

Which LEDs go in the grab handles in the back and which ones go in the map lights?

Two of the LEDs (bottom row in the picture below) will have a small black mark. These LEDs go in the map lights, the other two go in the grab handles.

Does polarity matter?

Only for the puddle / footwell lights. If it does not light up, simply flip it 180 degrees.

How long will it take to ship?

Usually ships same business day if paid by 2PM pacific time. After shipping, it should take 3-5 business days to arrive, depending on your location. USPS Priority Mail (optional) takes 2-3 business days.

Warranty?

I stand by my products. Any issues at all, I have you covered.

IMG_4487.JPG

Top left: puddle / footwell lights (194 base)

Top right: trunk light (festoon base)

Bottom: map and grab handle lights (BA9s base)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

payment sent. Thanks, I've been waiting for a while!

Shipped! Check your email for a tracking number, should be in there.

PM and payment sent.

Shipped as well. Sent you a PM with a tracking #.

PM and Payment sent!

Serge FTW! Thanks for making these! Also - people post up some pics when you get em installed :P

Mine showed up today. Very nice upgrade to the old dingy lights. Took about 10 mins to install all of them. Was so excited to install them I forgot how dirty I was and sat in my seats with concrete dust all over my pants :(

I'll get some pics a little later when its not so bright outside.

Thanks Serge!

As stated on the other thread, I need two sets. I've been on a roadtrip for the past 5 days, so I haven't been able to be online that much. I can send money tonight. please hold two for me.

As stated on the other thread, I need two sets. I've been on a roadtrip for the past 5 days, so I haven't been able to be online that much. I can send money tonight. please hold two for me.

Have plenty left so far, so take your time.

I tired to get pictures last night, but i suck at photography and even more so with a Droid. I'll try to find some batteries and take some pics with a real camera tonight.

They look great though and everything fits perfect. Its one of those slippery slope kind of things though, now I want to replace all of the lights in the car with LEDs... (hint hint)

Archived