Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boxpin

Davis Pics

Sort of heavy on my own car. But hey, what do you expect.

IMG_3116_zpsd8151943.jpg

IMG_3133_zpsc7795885.jpg

IMG_3131_zpse56ffeab.jpg

IMG_3129_zpsa291bbd3.jpg

IMG_3128_zps3e2aa5f8.jpg

IMG_3127_zpsc2e1f6fd.jpg

IMG_3126_zpsef4c25e9.jpg

IMG_3123_zps12ac8f00.jpg

IMG_3121_zps8595d49f.jpg

IMG_3120_zpsbf2812a4.jpg

IMG_3119_zps12558e35.jpg

IMG_3118_zps90c1f2b8.jpg

IMG_3117_zpsd27aa7d9.jpg

for a quick second I thought that sign on the building said "interracial" :lol:

What's up with today, I just finished my turbo swap and exhaust setup, car's all dirty, so no show for me, but I would like to head out.

Is that gary in the first couple of pics? LOL

Looking good john..

Awww man, cars look good. Looks like you guys have been having a good time. Bummed I missed it. Maybe next time.

Is there a time when I am not fucking working on my car? :lol:

Oh, yes there is. You can see me finishing my run at the beginning of the video, and can clearly see I have no rear shocks.

2 hands on the wheel!! I should have taken you for a ride in my car to show you how it is done, but you really need both hands on the wheel.

Btw, my log says I hit 55 mph at the finish in the afternoon when the course reversed. The broken shock mount was clearly killing my times just from what I see in your video.

It will take me another day or so, but I will have video up from my runs. I am currently in Ashland, Or for the night.

Is there a time when I am not poking working on my car? :lol:

Oh, yes there is. You can see me finishing my run at the beginning of the video, and can clearly see I have no rear shocks.

2 hands on the wheel!! I should have taken you for a ride in my car to show you how it is done, but you really need both hands on the wheel.

Btw, my log says I hit 55 mph at the finish in the afternoon when the course reversed. The broken shock mount was clearly killing my times just from what I see in your video.

It will take me another day or so, but I will have video up from my runs. I am currently in Ashland, Or for the night.

Its still 55 in like....45 feet.

And yea, i need to shuffle more. But i usually do canyon driving which isnt nearly as tight as Auto-X.

Your car bounced like that a couple times. But you still got second! I'll upload the other ones i got when i have enough time to render them

It would have stopped faster if the rear would have stayed planted. :)