Good Condition, Volvo Oem Bbs Tritons 18"x7.5" Qty 4 - 1,000 Usd

Looking at getting rid of these. They are too flashy and too big for my daily driver and won't clear my BBK without lots of spacing on my R, and a smaller tire for how low I am... so time to let them go to someone else. I bought them a little over a year ago while in school and made a trip out to Boston to pick them up. I had the tires on them removed (they were too big) and went with a new set up to my liking. The tires were mounted and balanced soon after and remain that way. In full disclosure:

Wheels: Volvo OEM BBS Two Piece Tritons 18" x 7.5" ET43 Offset 5x108mm bolt pattern and 65.1mm center bore. They are in great original shape. No cracks or bends. Original paint. New Original BBS Valve Stem Caps, and New Original BBS bolts/hardware. They have the normal minor paint imperfections and nicks/blemishes from a 13+ year old wheel. One wheel is worse than the other three and does indeed have some rash. The face of the wheel hit a curb at a slow creeping speed.

Tires: Pirelli P Zero Nero Ultra High Performance Tires 215 40 R18. These are also in great shape with no issues, and no un-even wear they have roughly 2k miles on them. The rears do have minor marks on the side wall from when the rear end was overloaded and I hit a mild bump. I love the pattern and feel of these tires and this is my third set of them (I had them on volans and titans previously)

$1,000 USD - Shipping avail. - If shipped, I will cover the face of the wheels extensively and simply plastic wrap the tires to save on shipping and prepping time/money.

I am not interested in selling the tires and wheels separate. I will entertain that only if both buyers are present here and can work together.

Location: West Chester PA 19380 - I am willing to meet someone within reason (10-30mins or so in your direction)

Payment: Cash preferred but paypal is cool too. We can meet up somewhere with Wifi and transfer money there via laptop or cell phones..

PM or reply here with questions. I am happy to share my cell or email address if that is easier.

Pics: COMING SOON - I will take detailed individual pics and clean/wax them, but for now...

photo13.jpg

RRRRRR222.jpg

IMG_08411.jpg

P1030811.jpg

P1030810.jpg

P1030807-1.jpg

Thanks for looking:

Greg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I am open to trades...

Things I want:

Green Injectors

ARD Billet 19T

Clean, silver 17" volvo oem wheels with a fairly new all season tire

Lemme know what ya got...

i have clean sets of Canistos and Arrakis (s80) that need tires,

also a clean set of Persus with all season tires in great shape (about 15k on them, 40k rated tire)

interested in trading your 18s for combination of sets of 17s and/or cash?

Willing to accept trades plus cash on these...

looking for:

-bosch greens

-billet 19t

-strut brace for my beater

-17" silver oem wheels for the beater preferably with tires 215 45 17 (all season)

-greg

Archived