Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lookforjoe

Shelby Gt500 Hood Scoop Ar3Z-16C630-Aa Template

Had a few requests for the Shelby GT500 (2010-2012, AR3Z-16C630-AA) scoop template.

RSterns is looking at making a printable version with me, but in the mean time I can still make some copies. $25 shipped, take me about 1/2 to make the copy. Printed versions may be same or slightly higher, I can't make too many hand copies.

IMG_2563_zps6a5b3376.jpg

IMG_2616_zps9c39f4b0.jpg

PM me if interested

>Washer Nozzle Install pics

Not usually one to like stuff like this, but it actually looks pretty good.

Do you have a pic of it from more of a distance..showing how the whole car looks..

Just curious.

Not about to do this myself.

Did a quick walk around the nose video -

- I'll take a couple long shots tomorrow

Damnit...Now I have to find a new gnarly hood vent if everyone is going to try this :( So much for being the cool guys...

Nice! Long shot please. And what are those 2 small vents on the side from?

They look like the Evolve/Elevate S60 ones... not sure if they're the same part or not.

maybe a little more audible too with this of that sweet turbo :)

i want to do this soo bad but I really want to see it in person once first... hmmm

Its really tempting to hack up the hood in storage for this.

Its really tempting to hack up the hood in storage for this.

All I hear Is BLAH BLAH BLAH.... Youll never touch that hood in storage. :P

I want to see matt's.

this came out amazing on my car! def can feel it releasing the hot temps from under the hood and it looks awesome too!

this came out amazing on my car! def can feel it releasing the hot temps from under the hood and it looks awesome too!

No issues when it rains?

hopefully u put it in the correct spot and not so high on the hood. where hussein put it, it actually pulls air into the engine bay and the heat stays in. sucks but its true.

notice how not even the mustang has it that high? its just after the rad for a reason... you generally want it on the hood as soon as the hood starts to flatten out. it's best to put it just after the rad

2010-ford-mustang-gt500-ugwsmo0d.jpg

Where everyone seems to be putting it the part of the car where the most pressure is. so as your driving instead of it pulling the heat out the air gets pulled down into the engine bay. why do you think we all get our air right at the top left corner right under the corner or the hood.... because it gets sucked in.

if you look closely all high end performance cars do it the same way..

the evo x has it in the exact same spot... just after the rad. it ALSO has a vent which takes the air in to cool the turbo off thats what the 3rd hole on the top is for

Rays-Evo-X-with-new-Esprit-wing-Work-whe