flyfishing3

2016 Presidential Campaign

Exactly.  Fox News style debate. 

i thought she also did really well.  cooky, but she showed well.

I'm assuming by "she" and "cooky" you're referring to Fiorina.  An easy assumption since she's the only woman in the race on the Red side of the table.  But did you mean "cookie" or "kooky" because if you meant the former it would be more amusing.

What baffles me is why can't the Republicans find a decent woman to run for office?

Look at the list of the top 25 Republican women in power, Kelly Ayotte (Sen NH) and Cathy McMorris Rodgers (Rep WA) are the only two who really stand out as probably offering a moderate conservative potential.  The rest are crazy, corrupt, or couldn't effectively step up to the National level.  Nikki Haley and Mary Fallin are both too conservative to effectively run for the White House but they're definitely potential running mates that would appease the tea party and definitely more intelligent and poised than Palin. 

Seriously?

Seriously?

Are some people making the comparison? Yes. But is there any candidate that doesn't get held up to him these days?

I don't take it seriously, I just find it amusing, the comparison people always find something, even if it's a huge ridiculous stretch.

perry out of money already in SC.  telling staffers he can't pay them.

the wheels are coming off already for Rickyglasses.

Same thing happened to McCain in 2007.  Perry's not necessarily out of the race yet but it doesn't look good. Especially with this crowded field.

Personally I don't think anyone in the bottom 7 other than Fiorina has a snowball's chance in hell.

It's a horse race between Bush, Walker, Rubio, and Kasich.  Those are your real candidates.

The real question is what's going to happen with Bernie?  That crazy communist is looking pretty scary for Hillary.  Might have real potential?

i love bernie, but it won't happen.

Hillary/brown

bush/Kasich 

will be the battle.

Edited by flyfishing3

Brown?  As in the Guvner of Californication?  Really?

I doubt it. But I can understand the thinking. She's not going to want a white guy, she needs a Hispanic or possibly an African American to attempt to ensure she captures the people of color vote.

I'm thinking she might just keep it in the family and bring Bubba back onto the ticket.  He could do it.

good call on the latin vote.

can't think of their last name but they are twins.  One is in congress and i think the other is a gov. or something like that.  Young, smooth, they could be interesting.

here they are.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/article24774469.html

Bernie can do it. There hasn't been an honest populist candidate in a long time and it's what almost everyone is looking for, his rallies are breaking records, he's starting to pass Hillary already just from people hearing about him. Hell, Wil Wheaton endorsed him.