Sign in to follow this  
flyfishing3

2016 Presidential Campaign

not a real candidate. He's a bomb thrower and thats all he will do.

I'm sure he will make me chuckle, but i won't take him for real at all.

not a real candidate. He's a bomb thrower and thats all he will do.

I'm sure he will make me chuckle, but i won't take him for real at all.

I agree with that. He's a jackass and appeals to a very small audience. I don't care for Hillary either though.

Cruz appeals to the uber far right. He will actually make a showing in Iowa 3rdor 4th due to that contingent's strength in showing up in the caucus and and he'll fail shortly after New Hampshire.

rflmao

cruz is far right cuz he likes the Constitution. You guys crack me up.

voters dont know shit, theyll elect another crook. HildaBeast, cuz shes a woman.

wipe out a server, destroy evidence, lol country is fucked.

• Upvote 1

wipe out a server, destroy evidence, lol country is fucked.

Sounds like a certain Vice President who spent most of his time in office in an "undisclosed location" and operated outside the Executive Branch.

• Upvote 2

As we all know, Hillary will make her accouncement for running on Sunday for 2016 presidential campaign.

If elected, the former first lady would be the nation's first female president. Also first time in history where both spouse will be President of United States at one time in their life.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

United states population ~319 millions (2014)

Female persons, percent definition and source info Female persons, percent, 2013 50.8%

Percentage of female citizens 18 and older who reported voting in the 2012 presidential election. Voting 63.7%

By comparison, 59.7 percent of their male counterparts reported voting.

Read more: Women by the Numbers http://www.infoplease.com/spot/womencensus1.html#ixzz3WvdkM3fC

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/womencensus1.html

By calculation of 2014 census number, Hillary can grab up to 101 millions of voters by gender if female side along with her.

Be careful or you'll mistake women voters as a bloc. Many of them dislike her because of how she gives women a bad reputation. Others greatly dislike her politics. Others simply dislike her.

I fear many will vote for her because she would be the first woman president and we'll get an even worse disaster than we've experienced with a guy who really wasn't qualified for the job but he gave great TelePrompTer speeches and wasn't white.

I'd love to see a woman POTUS just not Clinton.

A. Because it smacks of a continuation of the dynasty that is unhealthy for this country (I say the same about Jeb).

B. Because she's horribly corrupt

C. Because she seems and is acting like the inevitable candidate

• Upvote 1

It's sad to think about, but I wonder how many conservative women were raised to have prejudice against their own gender being President?

But I think whatever that number is, it will pale in comparison to the number who vote for her strictly because of her gender.

I'd love to see a woman POTUS just not Clinton.

A. Because it smacks of a continuation of the dynasty that is unhealthy for this country (I say the same about Jeb).

B. Because she's horribly corrupt

warren would be my ideal candidate

A. lets just agree its going to be jeb so....

B. and who isn't?

warren would be my ideal candidate

A. lets just agree its going to be jeb so....

B. and who isn't?

Well thank you for your vote of confidence, Mike

• Upvote 1

B. and who isn't?

Most likely candidates who aren't R or D? just sayin

You know you don't have to vote for the R and D nominees, right?

Sign in to follow this