Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jross

Washington - Lynnwood - Northwest / Sandberg Volvo

Rick Palm

Rating: 9

Comments: We bought a used 98 T-5. We had a very pleasurable buying experience. Very Low pressure. We have recieved excellent service after the fact too! Free loaner cars, knowledgable staff. I highly recommend them.

Marc Bloch

Rating: 6

Comments: Purchased my '91 745t from them, they claimed to have service records but never produced them. First major tune-up, they were late, and tried to sell me a new AMM (3 years later, still on same AMM without problem). I now use Ravenna Volvo (9*s for them).

Ed Scott

Comments: We bought our 2000 S70 GLT SE here in June, 2k. Good folks to deal with. We found them honest & straightforward...

NW Volvo is a great place. If i ever buy a brand new Volvo its gonna be from them instead of Bob Beyers Ravenna Volvo.

David Sharpe

Comments: I bought a new C70 from them in 99, they have always been honest in their dealings with me, service is excellent always give loaner cars and wash the vehicle, they have worked through all the "warranty problems on the car", I just bought a new V70 T5 for my wife there.

I purchased my car from Sandberg Volvo back in May '03. When buying my car, they were very straight forward with it's flaws, and we got a pretty good deal on it.

4%20Thumbs%20Up.jpg

I love Sandberg Volvo, they consistently quote services cheaper than Barrier and Redmond Workshop, and I get a free loaner car, even though mine is almost 10 years old.

I love Sandberg Volvo, they consistently quote services cheaper than Barrier and Redmond Workshop, and I get a free loaner car, even though mine is almost 10 years old.

Maybe I should have my work done there instead of Barrier. I go to Barrier because it is close to work. Sandberg is sort of on the way to work, but if I drop my car off, I am stuck there.

Maybe I should have my work done there instead of Barrier.  I go to Barrier because it is close to work.  Sandberg is sort of on the way to work, but if I drop my car off, I am stuck there.

Not if you get the free loaner. If you show up at 8:00am, you're still at work by 8:45 :)

Doesn't look like anyone has posted in here for a couple of years. Is there anyone who has current experience with the Sandberg Service department? I am in need of a 60,000 mile service and they want $625 plus tax for it. That seems a little steep in price. I just want to make sure I get what I am paying for. Any suggestions???? I live in Lynnwood, WA. I have been given quotes from independent garages for as little as $250 for the same service.

Doesn't look like anyone has posted in here for a couple of years. Is there anyone who has current experience with the Sandberg Service department? I am in need of a 60,000 mile service and they want $625 plus tax for it. That seems a little steep in price. I just want to make sure I get what I am paying for. Any suggestions???? I live in Lynnwood, WA. I have been given quotes from independent garages for as little as $250 for the same service.

oh dear god don't go there. easily the worst dealership of the ones in washington.

oh dear god don't go there. easily the worst dealership of the ones in washington.

+1 lynnwood sandberg is terrible............ I had a warranty, went in for repair work (rear main seal) and paid the $100 deductable.... then they said they found something else wrong (think it was oil cooler lines) that wasn't covered under warranty... decided to wait, came back 2 weeks later to have them fix it... said something else was wrong and i would have to pay $100 deductable again.......... Went to Redmond Workshop after that never had problems again

You know what it was..... i went out to the bay because i told them to show me what they were talking about... my car was lifted and he needed to show me something from the top..... there was a S40 1.9t next to me and the :monkey: working on my car said this is pretty much the same..... <_< i was ouuuuuuuuut

True that. The fact that they can't fill up their service schedule on a daily basis means a lot. The price is dead on for a dealership in this area though. Go to Seattle or Ravenna.

I repeat, I love Sandberg. I had a fluid leak and suspected it was oil. They diagnosed a loose connection somewhere in the power steering system and fixed for free, washed my car and I was out of there in under an hour. Love them.

Edit: Free wifi while you wait, too.

I repeat, I love Sandberg. I had a fluid leak and suspected it was oil. They diagnosed a loose connection somewhere in the power steering system and fixed for free, washed my car and I was out of there in under an hour. Love them.

Edit: Free wifi while you wait, too.

You are one of the few.......