Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jross

Oregon - Beaverton - Herzog & Meier

Jungyup Lee

Rating: 10

Comments: I got my 2002 s40 from here,, they are committed to professional service and willing to negotiate the adjustable price for customers. I got incredible discounts..!!

Jungyup Lee

Rating: 10

Comments: I got my 2002 s40 from here,, they are committed to professional service and willing to negotiate the adjustable price for customers. I got incredible discounts..!!

NOT!, there even worse then Fisher....total pimps :angry:

Guest Guest

B)-->

QUOTE(Plan B @ Mar 3 2005, 12:57 AM)

I don't think so. They used to be horrible, but the sales staff is friendly, the techs are knowledgable and they have an on-site performance shop: HM Motorsports.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Plan B @ Mar 3 2005, 12:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

I don't think so. They used to be horrible, but the sales staff is friendly, the techs are knowledgable and they have an on-site performance shop: HM Motorsports.

Their service department is the worst, mostly the advisors. Good techs, especially Matt B.

But Ron is one of the rudest and uninformed people I have yet met in the Volvo world.

I am sure his heart is in the right place but his execution of good customer service is lacking.

Their service department is the worst, mostly the advisors. Good techs, especially Matt B.

But Ron is one of the rudest and uninformed people I have yet met in the Volvo world.

I am sure his heart is in the right place but his execution of good customer service is lacking.

I agree.

But honestly Jim Fisher's service guys are any better.

They all seem to be so unhappy :(

I work down at HM-Motorsports as the parts guy. I get all my OEM parts from the main dealership and have lots of aftermarket vendors too (most are the same that IPD uses). I give 10% off retail prices to OVT/VOCA/cool looking volvos. If you are looking for Volvo stuff, give me a call or come down here, we'll help you out!