Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jross

Ohio - Dayton - Frank Z Imports

Anonymous

Rating: 5

Comments: Average performance from this dealership when it comes to dealing with my 850 wagon.

I say a 6 for nothing out of the extraordinary but still they value the customer.

Guest Guest_Jim_*

Rated a disappointing 1. I was very disappointed with the service I received at Frank Z. It appeared as if they only wanted the customer $$$s. They were unable to diagnose a simple cabin air sensor failure on my 2001 V70 T5 that allowed outside fumes into the car despite having it in for the same problem twice. Problem was identified immediately at my new dealer and promptly fixed. The only reason I used Frank Z is my Volvo was still under warranty and it was too far to drive to the next nearest authorized Volvo dealer.

Rated a disappointing 1. I was very disappointed with the service I received at Frank Z. It appeared as if they only wanted the customer $$$s. They were unable to diagnose a simple cabin air sensor failure on my 2001 V70 T5 that allowed outside fumes into the car despite having it in for the same problem twice. Problem was identified immediately at my new dealer and promptly fixed. The only reason I used Frank Z is my Volvo was still under warranty and it was too far to drive to the next nearest authorized Volvo dealer.

+++++++++

Jim,

We own a 1995 Volvo 850 Sedan. Our second 850. I do most of the maintenance.

We moved to Centerville (Dayton), OH in 2002 and used Frank Z in Vandalia OH once for A/C problem. They fixed the problem and the service was OK. Dealers prices are high for maintenance and repair.

If you have to use an authorized Volvo dealer for warranty work, I suggest you try Volvo of Cincinnati, off of I-75 south, exit East Union Center Blvd in West Chester about 25 miles south from I-75 & I-675. Tel: (513) 603-3400. They are owned by Beechmont Volvo in Cincinnati OH.

I have used them for parts, brake work and a transmission flush. The work was done excellently. My only complaint is they charge by the job, not by the time.