Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyb5

Group Buy: Fiberglass Lips For 850R And V70R Bumpers

Andy is the man I'm glad he took the time out of his graduation year to set this up! Anytime you need a hand or free parts from any of my piles of parts you have my number bro!

You've got a reply.

If anyone else's lip arrived damaged, please let me know and I will do my best to make it right. I'm very sorry this happened to a couple of you guys :(

Edit: Andy was great in making it right BTW, would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Thanks Erik, I appreciate the kind words. Again, I'm sorry that I didn't use a more durable package, and let me know if you need anything else :tup:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but is there any interest in doing the other half of this group buy?. I'm back in Uni in a month so now would be a good time for me.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but is there any interest in doing the other half of this group buy?. I'm back in Uni in a month so now would be a good time for me.

I want another as a spare....

Anyone else?... Think maybe I should start a seperate thread as this is only going to confuse people...

I'd start a separate thread for a new gb

• Similar Content

• By NB-V70R
      Hi everyone! I don't know if anyone else has seen these write-ups, but I just got finished reading them. Its a three-part article about the aerodynamics of air dams and hood vents and such. I found the information really useful and quite surprising at times. They modified a car and took measurements and everything. Super DIY... Just figured I'd share it with the Volvospeed fam. Enjoy!
      http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_113176/article.html
      http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_113177/article.html
      http://www.autospeed.com/cms/A_113178/article.html
    • By FCP Euro
      FCP Euro Expands Its Product Selection to Include Tune-Up Kits
      The established leader in online sourcing of European auto parts, FCP Euro, today announced it was adding yet another category to its already extensive list of products. FCP Euro will now offer tune-up kits for Volvo, Mercedes, Volkswagen, BMW and other fine European cars and trucks. FCP Euro offers a wide range of OEM auto parts for vehicles from all the major European manufacturers. The addition of these new products will further cement the company's already established reputation for customer service and quality products. PURCHASING and PAYMENT DETAILS listed below:

To purchase: send paypal payment to info@fcpgroton.com Please include your Forum user ID and Tune Up Kit part # you would like to purchase. Part #'s and fitment guides for each kit can be found by clicking on picture of each tune up kit. For questions please contact our online support team at 1-877-634-0063.

*Free standard shipping only available to continental US states, for Canadian customers please send an additional $29.99 for shipping. Give up to 7-10 days for delivery, for faster shipping times please call 1-877-634-0063.