Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

S70 R

Washington - Seattle - Ravenna Volvo

I used to work at Ravenna Volvo and its a great place with alot of nice people, but there's one bad apple there and his name is Doug Buyers! hes the manger and Bob's son, he was a jerk the whole time I worked there and not just nice to everyone!

They do good work there and they have a really nice and friendly parts department.

I had a problem one time and i couldn't figure it out so i took my car and they said they would look at but they did nothing and it sat for 3 days there, they told me they didnt wanna touch it cause of all the aftermarket stuff done to it!, now I work at an audi dealership and we get souped up audis all the time that come in for service with no problems!. It shocked me when they turned down my buisness!

anyway there's my 2 cents.

I have had work performed on my car at Ravenna Volvo, and I was semi-pleased with the work they did. They charge a lot for their parts though compared to other dealerships (Sandberg has better prices).

It is a convenient place to go and get my Service Light reset, as well as Check Engine lights. I have had them check about 4 lights, never been charged once.

They give discounts to VCOA members :) Oops, didn't know that before when I bought crap from them :lol:

They give discounts to VCOA members :) Oops, didn't know that before when I bought crap from them :lol:

ya man... you don't even have to show your card, just tell 'em you're on..

EDIT - post # 16,000 !

ugghh!!! i have not have had my car for a week now because ravenna keeps screwing up the order..

i need one power stearing line and they keep send the wong one. i even went in there and showed them which one i needed on vatius. and they still sent the wrong part! boo ravenna!

ugghh!!! i have not have had my car for a week now because ravenna keeps screwing up the order..

i need one power stearing line and they keep send the wong one. i even went in there and showed them which one i needed on vatius. and they still sent the wrong part! boo ravenna!

That's why you PM MTPOCKITS with the P/N, and he gets you the part in 2 days at his much lower than retail cost :o

Now employs Evan. Go in and give him shit.

Im gonna cross reference all the S60r's that are modded on swedespeed to or records and start voiding warranties. what did you do down there jake?

Im gonna cross reference all the S60r's that are modded on swedespeed to or records and start voiding warranties. what did you do down there jake?

NIIIIICE! Jake worked in the body shop.

I'm so going to abuse you Evan... mewhahahaha...

What is it with the name Steve, I believe you remember the one that used to work at Seattle? Smokin' rock ring a bell?

Guest Guest_Mario_*

What is it with the name Steve, I believe you remember the one that used to work at Seattle? Smokin' rock ring a bell?

I think he is talking about Steve Brewster.....SBIG