Sign in to follow this  
Che'_Moderator

5 Dollar Gold Membership

Second link should read "What Does Nate Certification Mean In Air Conditioning Service". Just a little typo help for you, Chuck ;)

• Upvote 1

Second link should read "What Does Nate Certification Mean In Air Conditioning Service". Just a little typo help for you, Chuck ;)

Not me, but I'll pass it along.

The truth is out, Volvospeed is really just Chuck's own little SEO engine that he uses to boost rankings for sites that seek his assistance. :lol:

• Upvote 2

And capitalize 'NATE' in the link so it doesn't look like some dude named Nate until you read the following paragraph.

And capitalize 'NATE' in the link so it doesn't look like some dude named Nate until you read the following paragraph.

Hey, Nate Certification is a pretty cool guy.

• Upvote 2

The truth is out, Volvospeed is really just Chuck's own little SEO engine that he uses to boost rankings for sites that seek his assistance. :lol:

If that were the case, I would add it to the main page and charge membership for AC elite club :lol: More like Chuck needs a discount on another 3ton compressor :P

• Upvote 1

I know how he did it.

Sure the one time i leave the house to go to ikea this gets posted....

what kind of bullshit is this. win some biking shoes contest that was never posted on CYCNUTS? i'd be wearing some new shoes.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this