Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AsphaltAssassin

New Here 98 T5 Sedan In Pnw

I've been browsing VS for about 3yr thought it was time i joined

just picked up a 98 t5 sedan with 136k on it with 2 previous owners and a couple mods already..it has a rare volvo factory carbon fiber spark plug cover,what looks to be a tme front strut bar,and Bilstein HD's that i actually didnt notice until i got it home and was replacing the radiator

Near future plans include ipd springs,track spec sways,and hd links and a set of 18's

Welcome. Where about the PNW are you located?

Welcome! Sounds like a great find. Post some pictures when you get a chance.

Nice, lots of other enthusiasts near you. Keep an eye out for the XXX Swedish car show this February.

Whoa, did you find this car up here? Welcome, there's fun some Volvo people you probably already know in the Bonney Lake area. Like Kalvin said, keep your schedule open for Feb 15th, XXX is a great way to start the year.

Actually I was trying find a wagon and was on the way to go check out a 98 v70r in Vancouver and they sold it before I got there after looking at a few different wagons I found this and just couldn't pass on it for the price. I actually have been out of the car scene for a few years and don't really know anyone at all

My Volvo blue Brembos usually are noticed first, Black SSRs and black top

It's been neglected for over a year now but still giving me 75 issue free, fun miles a day.

I work at North Boeing Field

Wait isn't that a 97, or is it a weird S70? Or a weird 97 S70??!!?! OR A WEIRD 98 850?!?!?!!?!?!? *head explodes*