Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tightmopedman9

Beüst Tuning Hits The Dyno!

The reason for the power fall off in the upper RPMs was due to less aggressive ignition timing.

Hopefully should have the 20T dyno done in two weeks. It is hard to say with the weather conditions though, since we'll have to wait for clear roads to get in road tuning time.

Weren't the ARD tunes outed for having minimal actual adjustments to the ECU? This is the difference between real TUNING and just changing a few values...

Not that I'm backing ARD. BUT we need to remember this is an off the shelf tune vs a dyno tune. ARD also does dyno tuning if you are in the area.

Now thats said. those are some great numbers for a 15g 850!

Not that I'm backing ARD. BUT we need to remember this is an off the shelf tune vs a dyno tune. ARD also does dyno tuning if you are in the area.

Now thats said. those are some great numbers for a 15g 850!

This compare with the other Rica tunning thread where the guy had 160whp for stage2 Rica on S60 2.5T. ARD still seem head above it in comparison.

This compare with the other Rica tunning thread where the guy had 160whp for stage2 Rica on S60 2.5T. ARD still seem head above it in comparison.

I don't think there's much to compare there. Different car, different dyno known to read lower than OP's, and some debate on whether there were car problems, or heat soak. >Thread.

Will most likely be purchasing a tune from you this spring Aaron.

nice job!

No concerns at all about bringing on the boost and extracting that much torque while in the lower rpm range?

No concerns at all about bringing on the boost and extracting that much torque while in the lower rpm range?

Low RPM detonation kills engines; as long as the timing map is properly configured you can spool a TD04HL as fast as it will allow without concern.

'3 step' launch control is a term coined by MSD for launch control with 3 separate programmable RPM limits. 2 step is the generic term for launch control which usually only specifies two limiters, one for while vehicle speed is zero and the other for when the car is in motion.

To answer your question, yes, I can offer 2 step launch control.

No guarantee for transmission longevity though. :)