Sign in to follow this  
S8ET6

White People

I just saw a commercial for it the other night, knew as soon as i saw this thread title that it'd be about the show

If the blog was still in production I'm certain the show would ironically find its way on Stuff White People Like

After 34 years in production MTV suddenly discovers race privilege.  Fascinating.  There are vastly superior treatments of the question by more capable experts but we all know MTV was just looking for one more thing to salvage the channel's slumping ratings.

Resources that MTV obviously considered in greenlighting this documentary.  Wait, I take that back, they probably completely ignored all of it because they just needed to respond to Ferguson et al.

White Like Me

White Washed: Unmasking the World of Whiteness

And if you prefer reading to watching then this book is a must read:

Black Like Me

Brought to you by the makers of 16 and Pregnant. 

Edited by fivex84
  • Upvote 3

I think it is racist to call them white people. I prefer the term European Americans.

• Upvote 1

Europid would be the right term.

Europid would be the right term.

*Gets on landline phone to order encyclopedias. To look up word... in about 6-8 weeks.* 

Edited by fivex84
  • Upvote 3

:lol:

I had never heard the term before but Caucasian is such a strange word that I was scratching my head looking for some more amusing reply.  It just points to how manufactured the whole concept is and yet society and governments have heavily adopted from Christoph Meiners' flawed theory.

I find anyone who watches MTV or E  or such channels like that is a pointless idiot. 

• Downvote 1

Sign in to follow this