Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Scootdiggity

The vser named tech is he no longer around

Ryan, Alan is around, most people dont visit the forums anymore, and he was rarely ever on here anyways. 

Text me and ill get you in contact with him. 

... most people don't visit the forums anymore ... 

You got that right. This place is a ghost town. Site "upgrade" kinda finalized the kill.

Same question about Mercuric. Last time i heard about him he complained about some kind of an allergy. Then nada :(

I've tried extensively to find him. He seemed very good about concealing his identity, but I was able to track him to another forum handle based on an e-mail address. I found his facebook, or maybe just an auxiliary FB account, and PM'd him on every forum and have e-mailed the two address I found.  Nothing.

haven't seen him on here or other sites in ages as he was active on many forums daily. Did something happen to him?

I dont really have a PC anymore for coming on here and the last i knew the mobile version is gone so i don't come on much anymore. You should be able to find me in fb. 

Hey Tech!!  Good to see you're still about.  Hope all is well..  {:^)

I dont really have a PC anymore for coming on here and the last i knew the mobile version is gone so i don't come on much anymore. You should be able to find me in fb. 

I typically don't use VS on a computer, 90% of my browsing is done on my phone. Although there isn't a dedicated mobile app like there used to be the site functions well enough just using a regular internet browser on my phone.

Dude.... How come you dont mention this to your PC Tech???

I have the one here for you I can drop it in the mail LMAO

Matty you have more important things to worrh about at the moment. I do stop by once in a while but don't really post much either.