Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JA VOLVO

SOLD! - 850/x70 Volvo Front Hub Assemblies (2) PN 274378 - pair $225 shipped

JA VOLVO    36

I have 2 Hub assemblies for 850/70 front hubs. They are part# 274378. They are brand new. I bought them for my old 98 C and never installed them. According to Tasca they will fit 94-97 850 and 98 s/v/c70. I thought they would fit my 2000, but no...

I would love to trade them even for 2 for my 2000 C, PN 272456 as they are the same price based on Tasca. I would pay shipping both ways.

Otherwise, $125 each shipped CONUS, or $225 shipped for the pair CONUS.

• Similar Content

• By FrankenMoose
      First parts off my Frankenmoose part out are the ABM Headlights.  I picked them up from IPD a few years ago, and immediately installed XPEL Film on them. The  access doors for the low beams are missing (removed to let the cooling fins for the LED Bulbs (long gone) breath, and promptly lost). There's a hole in the High beam access door for the Driver's side, for HID Ballasts to feed though (also gone); the Pass side door is lost.  The access doors are easily replaced with factory ones.
      There are standard Sylvania bulbs in both high and low beam locations now. There are amber parking lights installed in the area below the high beam,; they match the turning/running bulbs. All mounting tabs are intact and mounting screws are included.

Looking to get $200 +shipping for the set.
    • By FrankenMoose
      First parts off my Frankenmoose part out are the ABM Headlights.  I picked them up from IPD a few years ago, and immediately installed XPEL Film on them. The  access doors for the low beams are missing (removed to let the cooling fins for the LED Bulbs (long gone) breath, and promptly lost). There's a hole in the High beam access door for the Driver's side, for HID Ballasts to feed though (also gone); the Pass side door is lost.  The access doors are easily replaced with factory ones.
      There are standard Sylvania bulbs in both high and low beam locations now. There are amber parking lights installed in the area below the high beam,; they match the turning/running bulbs. All mounting tabs are intact and mounting screws are included.

Looking to get $200 +shipping for the set.

• By Andzey
      Please take a look to this, press on the figure for larger resolution:

This is a minor corrosion in one of the liners. This engine was kept outside without manifolds for some period and got moisture and rust in this pot where the valves were open. Interestingly the rust emerged on the liner/piston contact surface, not the upper part of the liner. The material degradation however is more visual than measurable.
      I am planning flexi-hone all five liners, and would like to hear you comments, if this block can be used after flexi-hone or it must be properly rebored. Flexi-hone here costs around 10$ per barrel and I dont want any pointless activity and expenditures if that block will serve as a base of glass table.. 
    • By AJp80
      It has been covered before on MVS that Timken hubs for p80s appear to use FAG bearings (https://www.___.com/oem-wheel-bearing-early-failure.html), but I haven't seen any photos of FAG hardware in Timken units. Timken front bearings also just went on closeout at RockAuto.com for only $55. It seemed like a good deal and I've been getting a whine from the right on my S70, so I bought two. I figure it's the right front wheel bearing, but at 160k mi I'm going to replace both. I'm posting here to share the deal and my experience.

Here's what I got. It's definitely Timken.

The bearing had some residual oil on it. It's a little dirty, but it turns smoothly.

I turned over the hub, and behold the wheel seal says "FAG" and "Made in Germany"!

I won't have the chance to install these until after Carlisle, but it could be a great alternative to spending ~$120 on an OEM FAG unit. I haven't taken it apart (obviously), so I can't speak to the make of the internals, but Timken is an OEM for many other cars. Here's a link to the RockAuto Closeout page.
      http://www.rockauto.com/RSS/vehiclefeeds.php?carcode=1433997&m=wc&l=en