Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JA VOLVO

SOLD! - 850/x70 Volvo Front Hub Assemblies (2) PN 274378 - pair $225 shipped

I have 2 Hub assemblies for 850/70 front hubs. They are part# 274378. They are brand new. I bought them for my old 98 C and never installed them. According to Tasca they will fit 94-97 850 and 98 s/v/c70. I thought they would fit my 2000, but no...

I would love to trade them even for 2 for my 2000 C, PN 272456 as they are the same price based on Tasca. I would pay shipping both ways.

Otherwise, $125 each shipped CONUS, or $225 shipped for the pair CONUS.

• Similar Content

• By Domo
      I'm having trouble with the rear ride height on my 2000v70xc I have changed the nivomats about two years ago it had always been low on the left in the rear so I changed them with the ride height not changing, I've looked and searched lots even swapped the shocks from right to left to see if the ride height changed to the other side but no still low on the left, checked the springs no broken coils. Is it possible that I have a broken or damaged rear spring seat that is completely silent that could cause right height issues? I don't have any clunk sounds from the back. its always lower even when its empty, when we are going camping for example its embarrassing.
    • By Chrisonfire
      For sale is a pair of brand new front and rear IPD lowering springs for P80 Volvos. I originally bought them for my 99 S70, but never installed them and eventually sold the car. Also included is a brand new pair of upper spring seats.
      Looking to get $200 locally - or willing to negotiate a price+shipping if you are not in Western Washington. I understand these are on-sale at IPD right now, so I am negotiable.
      Thanks for looking

• By FrankenMoose
      First parts off my Frankenmoose part out are the ABM Headlights.  I picked them up from IPD a few years ago, and immediately installed XPEL Film on them. The  access doors for the low beams are missing (removed to let the cooling fins for the LED Bulbs (long gone) breath, and promptly lost). There's a hole in the High beam access door for the Driver's side, for HID Ballasts to feed though (also gone); the Pass side door is lost.  The access doors are easily replaced with factory ones.
      There are standard Sylvania bulbs in both high and low beam locations now. There are amber parking lights installed in the area below the high beam,; they match the turning/running bulbs. All mounting tabs are intact and mounting screws are included.

Looking to get $200 +shipping for the set.
    • By FrankenMoose
      First parts off my Frankenmoose part out are the ABM Headlights.  I picked them up from IPD a few years ago, and immediately installed XPEL Film on them. The  access doors for the low beams are missing (removed to let the cooling fins for the LED Bulbs (long gone) breath, and promptly lost). There's a hole in the High beam access door for the Driver's side, for HID Ballasts to feed though (also gone); the Pass side door is lost.  The access doors are easily replaced with factory ones.
      There are standard Sylvania bulbs in both high and low beam locations now. There are amber parking lights installed in the area below the high beam,; they match the turning/running bulbs. All mounting tabs are intact and mounting screws are included.

Looking to get $200 +shipping for the set.

• By Andzey
      Please take a look to this, press on the figure for larger resolution:

This is a minor corrosion in one of the liners. This engine was kept outside without manifolds for some period and got moisture and rust in this pot where the valves were open. Interestingly the rust emerged on the liner/piston contact surface, not the upper part of the liner. The material degradation however is more visual than measurable.
      I am planning flexi-hone all five liners, and would like to hear you comments, if this block can be used after flexi-hone or it must be properly rebored. Flexi-hone here costs around 10$ per barrel and I dont want any pointless activity and expenditures if that block will serve as a base of glass table..