Sign in to follow this  
Che'_Moderator

Updates/Bugs And Coupon Code

Thank you all for being patient during all of the updates. In the next week or so I should have everything back in working order. Fixing some issues with the Garage and the images now. In the mean time thank you all for being patient. For being so loyal, if you are interested in Gold Membership use the coupon code "loyal". That code will get you 70% off Gold Level Membership. 

• Upvote 1

Plan on doing a few patches tomorrow so might be some downtime. Should all be under 10 minutes. Had to reboot mail server tonight and rebuilding some of the packages on the server as we speak. This should help with a few of the issues being reported. 

As an FYI I can't link to my build page in showroom directly (from the "Notable Builds" pinning.)  

Also, garage only allows first page access for modifications.

Thanks as always for the site!

http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/index.php/topic/131926-eriks-850/

Looks like the earlier archive issue. 

Another thing, there is no direct dialog for placing a link text with embedded URL. Now you have to paste an URL, click is and change the link text. A bit puzzling IMO. 

Maybe add a dialog to the "insert other media" button?

Something like "Insert link text from URL"  

This because non of the good old BBCode is being processed properly anymore.

Explains why it hasnt happened since  LOL

Never mind... fixed.

Edited by mattsk8

Am I limited on my upload limit in posts and such due to the fact I'm not a supporting member? I try to upload multiple photobucket links and keep getting a 403 error screen. If its because I'm not supporting, that's fine, if not, wtf is wrong with posting multiple pictures? Very annoyed.

1. http://volvospeed.com/vs_forum/bugs-and-errors/

2. You can post multiple photos or albums from the gallery here, but if you use photo bucket you have to post them one at a time. I assume you mean post not upload.

3. Sorry this issue brought so much strife to your life. 

4 hours ago, Che'_Moderator said:

3. Sorry this issue brought so much strife to your life. 

Thank you for erasing the strife!

Merry Xmas Chuck!  Just an FYI, but the modifications page still won't work past the first page.  You can add new mods, but if you try to navigate to other pages it goes blank.

• Upvote 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JasonVonIrsik
      I have owned this amazing vehicle and as I started researching, I found that these cars make great sleeper cars.   No one wants to be taken by a grocery getter. 
      I am starting the build and want to get educated on my car. Vehicle: Grey 92 Volvo 240 Wagon. Engine 2.3L (That's all I know currently)  I have began tearing into the engine as it died on me and has been sitting for about a year now.  Shop said timing belt was busted and wanted 1,800.  I decided to do it myself.  I am mechanically inclined but far from a master mechanic.  Anyways, I welcome any and all advice.  I am going for sleeper, and will update any mods done.  I want it running first.  As you can see the belt is not busted and since the shop wouldn't return my car for almost 8 months, (Whole other story). I hope more issues have not raised.  At almost 200,000 but prior to dying it was running very well.  While I am tearing into it I want to fit it with a turbo. 
      Again I can work on stuff, but tricking out, yeah not my thing so first question would be.....Is this motor able to handle a turbo and will I have to get forged guts?  Can I keep the same fuel rail?  Cam suggestions.......So on.  Thanks and I am new to the group.............

• By 2005V70R
      VS and the 850 T-5R were featured today on Second Daily http://seconddaily.com/850t5r/
    • By Che'_Moderator
      Just an update that the member map is back up. As far as I know all bugs that were reported have also been patched.
    • By Che'_Moderator
      A couple Mods were asking about this for people. 40% off membership winter coupon code is "2016".