Sign in to follow this  
Che'_Moderator

Updates/Bugs And Coupon Code

Guests are allowed to reply to posts?

qhT18Y8.jpg

oL59K02.jpg

Can't edit signatures or delete images stored. Is this part of the ongoing fix?

Need a thread Un-archived as my cam seal blew out today. Here is the URL. Tried to PM you chuck about it, but I can't send PM's now.

Idk maybe it is just me, but I can't see anything past step 4. and the FCP video.

Edited by Tommy.

On 2016-01-14 at 4:24 PM, lookforjoe said:

Can't edit signatures or delete images stored. Is this part of the ongoing fix?

Just tried to send you a PM joe it doesn't work, I just signed up at swedespeed, I think you are on that site as well can I pm you there?

58 minutes ago, DutchCanadian said:

Just tried to send you a PM joe it doesn't work, I just signed up at swedespeed, I think you are on that site as well can I pm you there?

Message me on FB. My name is Hussein Holland

If that's the case, Iron Monkey needs to lay the smack down repeatedly until it is resurrected

Found the issue to this and a lot of other bugs. Working on it now, but will take a while and make require a rebuild. 

Here is a weird one..

When I go to quote someone on mobile, an old quote shows ( one I quoted a while ago and decided not to reply to for some reason).

The problem is I can't delete the quote of the user, I can delete the text but not the actual quote part.

Screenshot_20160515-104333.png

I went to quote Michael but that came up and I can't erase it.

Only happens on mobile, and in all mobile browsers.

Edited by MattyXXL
Added info
  • Upvote 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JasonVonIrsik
      I have owned this amazing vehicle and as I started researching, I found that these cars make great sleeper cars.   No one wants to be taken by a grocery getter. 
      I am starting the build and want to get educated on my car. Vehicle: Grey 92 Volvo 240 Wagon. Engine 2.3L (That's all I know currently)  I have began tearing into the engine as it died on me and has been sitting for about a year now.  Shop said timing belt was busted and wanted 1,800.  I decided to do it myself.  I am mechanically inclined but far from a master mechanic.  Anyways, I welcome any and all advice.  I am going for sleeper, and will update any mods done.  I want it running first.  As you can see the belt is not busted and since the shop wouldn't return my car for almost 8 months, (Whole other story). I hope more issues have not raised.  At almost 200,000 but prior to dying it was running very well.  While I am tearing into it I want to fit it with a turbo. 
      Again I can work on stuff, but tricking out, yeah not my thing so first question would be.....Is this motor able to handle a turbo and will I have to get forged guts?  Can I keep the same fuel rail?  Cam suggestions.......So on.  Thanks and I am new to the group.............

• By 2005V70R
      VS and the 850 T-5R were featured today on Second Daily http://seconddaily.com/850t5r/
    • By Che'_Moderator
      Just an update that the member map is back up. As far as I know all bugs that were reported have also been patched.
    • By Che'_Moderator
      A couple Mods were asking about this for people. 40% off membership winter coupon code is "2016".