Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BurgerBob

Secret Santa 2015

Recommended Posts

Hahaha dude the second part is awesome too! Thank you Mat!

i would never re gift beer! Are you telling me I 'should' re gift some of this lol?

i still didn't send mine - changed something on it so I could always add....... Lol

hmmmmm this could get fun - maybe a tradition brewing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, MattyXXL said:

 

There is another Box arriving today Just so you know :)

Hopefully it doesn't suck as much as that shit beer selection. Ugh, it's like you raided a Winn Dixie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn ^^ haha

never had 5 of those 6 so it's a good assortment to me! :)

literally packaging up my gift now and contemplating adding at least 1 thing from Mat to........... Hahaha

thanks again Mat!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BurgerBob said:

Hopefully it doesn't suck as much as that shit beer selection. Ugh, it's like you raided a Winn Dixie.

Settle down Beavis.

Anchor, Rogue, New Belgium, and Sierra are not bad.  (and we all know you secretly enjoy them.. the elitist in you just prevents you from admitting it).

 

It's kinda like half my record collection from when I was your age.. I listen to some of it and think "this sucks ass"...

 

but then I think about how rare some of it is and how I was the only one around that had some of them and i realize just how awesome I am and how it made my life better because I listened to stuff no one else could stand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got mine. Of course I got a lump of coal, but much more too! Very thoughtful gifts. Thanks Santa, whoever you are.

photo IMG_20151218_171009548_zpsscxqfug3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gmsgltr said:

Damn ^^ haha

never had 5 of those 6 so it's a good assortment to me! :)

literally packaging up my gift now and contemplating adding at least 1 thing from Mat to........... Hahaha

thanks again Mat!

Aw c'mon man the poop book is awesome.

I bought myself the same pen but in yellow and black cf.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahahaha ^^^^

im not gonna regift lol

i knew you got red and black JUST for me ;)

ill post a pic 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't figure how to upload using mobile but shackman gave me a full variety of meguiar product with $20 toys'rus gift card that I will use for my kids.  Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, theForgottenone said:

I can't figure how to upload using mobile but shackman gave me a full variety of meguiar product with $20 toys'rus gift card that I will use for my kids.  Thank you

Glad it made it to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine should be delivered no later than tomorrow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder is Kev got the rambone's big brother this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, survolvo said:

Just got mine. Of course I got a lump of coal, but much more too! Very thoughtful gifts. Thanks Santa, whoever you are.

photo IMG_20151218_171009548_zpsscxqfug3.jpg

That looks like some good beer ... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MattyXXL said:

I wonder is Kev got the rambone's big brother this year.

 

nothing to report yet

 

Mikl glad you like the hoses, less stuff to worry about plus they're blue! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ErikS said:

That looks like some good beer ... :)

I realized last night that it was you. That was some mighty fine beer too. I brought it to a friends house last night and proceeded to get drunk for the first time in a long while. The jacket is too cool, and very thoughtful. The cookies are really good, I couldn't help myself last night when I got home and ate half of them already. Thanks for the gift card too! All really great gifts. Happy holidays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damnit. Shipped this am and was told December 30th. I am sorry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites