Sign in to follow this  
lookforjoe

2012 C30 T5M/Warning!-Fiat content!!

We all knew it was coming.

I'll always miss your XR, but I look forward to the post with pictures of a V50/S40 AWD drivetrain sitting on your floor.

• Upvote 2

sorry to hear about the other car H, looks like the c30 is coming along nicely! 

Nice work so far H, your C30 looks great!

I had been following your XC build from the very beginning... and was bummed to see it go. But, man, the replacement is really promising! Can't wait what else You do with it. 

It must be nice to have car which has wide variety of aftermarket parts.. readily available. :)

7 hours ago, Martijn_B said:

Very cool, Goodluck with this new car hussein. What about the power output with the K04? 

At least the car is light. Pretty peppy with the Elevate tune. Hopefully the K16 will be more appropriate 

On November 14, 2015 at 3:32:45 PM, nari said:

It must be nice to have car which has wide variety of aftermarket parts.. readily available. :)

Yes! Makes things much easier - just have to get familiar with the Ford/Mazda interchange ....

Sorry I meant the K16. I have seen numbers up to 350 at the wheels on the website of Elevate. Sounds amazing, but don't push it too far for the std engine block..

Keep us updated with the progress - and I love the wheels btw!

1 hour ago, Ihatespeedbumps said:

Great thread/build so far!!! The real burning question in my mind, have you had the distinct pleasure of changing the pollen filter yet?

I was looking at that - looks like a bit of a PITA - remove gas pedal??

Coming up soon - Snabb Intake pipe for P1's..... (pic from Snabb)

507F64CF-0A08-4CF2-9DA0-077AE68BF9B4_zps

Been driving this the past few days - my wife's 2012 Fiat500

EDFFD74E-3405-4850-90E0-2492A080F026_zps

I really like it - the Abarth version is fucking awesome. Honestly, if I hadn't already bought the C30, I think I would have been hard pressed not to buy one - you can get a 2012 / lo mi examples for around 14k

• Upvote 1

Seeing this thread is a great way to start a Monday. Really excited for you H and can't wait to see where this goes (you didn't actually think we believed you when you said you're going to keep it to a moderate build, did you :wink: )