Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Winnebago

WTB: V70R in Atlanta area

I am looking for a Volvo V70R. Preferably something around the Atlanta area.

Year: Any (in order of preference: 2000, 1998, 1999, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004)
Mileage: not a huge deciding factor. As long as periodic services and maintenances have been kept up
Exterior Color: Wife says "No Red"
Interior Color: prefer Black/blue/nordkap
Transmission: Manual preferred. Manual conversions are ok as long as the computer is not flaky. 1998-2000 come auto-tragic stock. So obviously they would be autos. 2004-2007 would prefer manual.
Wheels: Stock Pegasus, Satellites, etc. Georgia winters are mild enough that we don't need Summer/Winter sets. Would prefer not to have to deal with spacers.

I would prefer something that has been kept up (timing belt, tensioner, water pump, pcv, transmission+fluid). I do not mind working on cars but have limited time to do so for the next few years.

thanks!

If you don't want something that needs constant attention, a V70R might not be the best bet.

good point.  guess I am spoiled by my relatively troublefree 99 suburban and 98 S70.

I want to stay with volvo though.  :/

On 4/15/2016 at 11:34 AM, Winnebago said:

good point.  guess I am spoiled by my relatively troublefree 99 suburban and 98 S70.

I want to stay with volvo though.  :/

Budget? I have a 98 V70R awd 6sp M66 tranny Shffron 9/10 body & 8/10 interior getting ready in a few weeks, PM for more info &pics.