CoRalV70

Carlisle 2017

I'm in for this one. Bummed I couldn't make it this year but my car just wasn't up to snuff.

IM A LIAR ^^^ I AM NO LONGER IN

I'm so glad I've got a whole year to get my car up and running!  I was planning on coming this year, but my transmission and family had other plans.  Count me in 2017!

7 hours ago, Piston Slapper said:

Hopefully less wet next year... I'm still moist.

You got sooo much water that even your ETM got wet!!!

Not sure yet about next yr.....

• Upvote 1

This years Carlisle was still a good time despite the rain tbh. Every year gets better as my friends get more organized on what works and what doesn't for camping.

Next year I reallllly hope to have the M66 done. We shall see, but enough excuses!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, floggingmike said:

This years Carlisle was still a good time despite the rain tbh. Every year gets better as my friends get more organized on what works and what doesn't for camping.

Next year I reallllly hope to have the M66 done. We shall see, but enough excuses!

With a cracked windshield and a fake parting list you should not mention any M66 word ( at least until is done Mr)!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Already ordered the windshield Tiz! Also waiting on rear coilovers to come in to fix my beat nivos. Then M66!!!!

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to next year! Bummed I couldn't make it this year but the rain pics made me a little less sad.

It would be a bit of a drive but I would really like to come down and see what it's all about one year, maybe this will be the year.

I hope to have my T5R looking pretty enough for next year. Someone needs to convince Timo its worth it to come down though. :biggrin:

Edited by polskamafia mjl
  • Downvote 1

I hope it doesn't rain this year.

• Upvote 3

should be bringing a total of 3 caRs this year :ph34r:

Damn...its already January.  I should put the motor in already.

• Upvote 1

You all better get some Sun and Fun this Year,cause I will not attend this one! My retirement bell just rang and I will enjoy your pic with some volvonuts  in Europe! The new owner of the Blacks70 might attend ( and with it a part of me)!!!