Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Volvo5.0

Replaced The Old XC90

The '04 gave us 12 years of good service except for a bad trans early on (under warranty), so we figured why not get another. 

Old and new...

20160606_225214_zpsxrbfp947.jpg

It seems so much larger! The new XC90 has a nice but aggressive look to it!

B E A UTIFUL

I'm still new to these... this is obviously a 15/16 XC90 R-Design but can I tell what motor/additional options it has from the front?

On 6/11/2016 at 8:57 PM, WayAway said:

It seems so much larger! The new XC90 has a nice but aggressive look to it!

I think that picture may be deceiving, although I did read somewhere that it is larger than the older models.

3 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

B E A UTIFUL

I'm still new to these... this is obviously a 15/16 XC90 R-Design but can I tell what motor/additional options it has from the front?

This was for my wife and she was more concerned with the color than she was with options. Haha! We originally went to look at a red T6 R-Design, but it was a little too bright red for her. She saw the blue and immediately fell in love with it! It's a T5 and has the vision and climate packages. Definitely not loaded up with options, but it's a nice car. The R-Design package makes it feel just sporty enough...

Awesome! Vision as in headlights? They look legit.

The color is perfect too. Awesome choice!

9 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

Awesome! Vision as in headlights? They look legit.

The color is perfect too. Awesome choice!

The lighting is superb! All LED lights in the car, and the headlights have what Volvo calls Active Bending Light that leads the way into a turn. The Vision package gives you a 360 view from 4 cameras, instead of just a backup camera. Couple of other small things included in the Vision package also.