Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Volvo5.0

White 850 Wagon - You Know You Want One! $3900

12 hours ago, Volvo5.0 said:

Fiesta ST

Nice!  But why that over the focus st?  That's the one I've kinda had my eye on..

1 hour ago, gdog said:

Nice!  But why that over the focus st?  That's the one I've kinda had my eye on..

I know his mom would rather see him in something a little bigger but he did the research, drove them both, and said the Fiesta's handling is what sold him. Barely enough room for his ice hockey equipment though!

Jeff, drive the car up here and we'll take you to the train a few exits away.  You KNOW you want to :)

9 hours ago, Volvo5.0 said:

I know his mom would rather see him in something a little bigger but he did the research, drove them both, and said the Fiesta's handling is what sold him. Barely enough room for his ice hockey equipment though!

A buddy of mine had one and AutoXed it in stock form and it did very well. Definitely not something I'd want to be commuting on the highway in, but bouncing around the city it's pretty much a perfect hatch.

One thing I did notice though is that the bucket seats are rather slim, so it's tough to fit in them if you're a bigger dude.

Awesome 850. I love everything about it. Good luck with the sale!

Fiesta ST is better than the current Focus ST... all of the reputable reviewers out there believe so, and I would agree. I drove them both before purchasing my GTI. The Fiesta ST is a sweet car. I would rather have a built Volvo 855 but that's just me ;)

Good luck with the sale! I want to drop this motor in my R!

Good choice on the Fiesta!

Focus ST is kinda meh for as much as kids talk about it..

The Fiesta is a nice car. A local at the track turns some great lap times in his Fiesta.

the New Focus RS didn't impress me last week either.. I mean it's quick but it's so hyped and my friend Jesse in his beat ass 200hp Miata track car was turning 9 second faster laps.. 

46 minutes ago, Guest dick dastardly said:

bad choice

again... so vague... what is a bad choice? Your vague sets of wheels for sale? Having Taco Bell for lunch? Not contributing to your 401k? What is a bad choice?...

12 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

again... so vague... what is a bad choice? Your vague sets of wheels for sale? Having Taco Bell for lunch? Not contributing to your 401k? What is a bad choice?...

Definitely having Taco Bell for lunch instead of contributing to your 401k.

Good, get the devil out of my head! Congrats, didn't think it would last long.