Sign in to follow this  
flyfishing3

2020 Presidential Campaign

On 10/31/2018 at 2:47 PM, Kevin. said:

I can't wait to Keep America Great

Roughly 4 months have gone by, will you be feeling the burn now or keeping america great?

On 10/31/2018 at 2:47 PM, Kevin. said:

I can't wait to Keep America Great

I seem to remember all you liberal pussies talking this same shit in 2016.  Keep it up.  We dont want you to top the stupid.

On 7/19/2017 at 6:59 PM, ErikS said:

Please, let us know when Trump decides to be president.  

You liberal pussies are hysterical.  

have you done your taxes yet Gary?

I do mine in a couple weeks, but a couple of neighbors went from receiving couple thou, to owing.

They weren't happy for sure.

Yeah, no tax break for me.

Looks like Cohen took the Liberal bribe money and still fucked you up.  lol  What are the Liberal pussies going to do now?  Is it back to "Trump is a racist"?  Thats an oldie but a goodie.   lol   Trump train baby wooooooooot wooooooooooot.

got my taxes done on Fri.

Most things stayed equal.

Return was 1,100 lower. Thanks Trump.

Blah Blah Blah my take home was more.

the only thing that bailed my ass out was i have a child under 17( got 2k) and 2 boys over 17 ( 500 ea.).  

i'm already listed as single with 0 dependents.  I will need to have extra taken out once the last one crosses 17..

My taxes stayed about the same dollar wise, then again I have 5 kids under 17 plus other factors put us well beyond the standard deduction so when I got done itemizing everything netted out same as previous years. My rate went up though so this change actually cost me about $1000. 

Sign in to follow this