Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Burn-E

Blitzsafe ipod/iphone adapter

Does anyone know if the Blitzsafe offers a cord that provides a lightning male end rather than the old 30 pin plug? The adapter is great and it still works with my old iPod where all my music is stored. But I can't connect it to my iPhone 5 or 7. iPod is probably going to be retired soon and would like to swap out the cable. 

Or do I need to go the route of buying a 30 pin to lightning adapter plug?  This seems to be the only viable option I can find.

I'm using a 30 pin to lightning adapter on each of my two Blitzsafes, though  don't know if Blitzsafe offers a direct fit. I have one of $30 adapters from Apple that works great, passes power properly as well (if your Blitz is set up to pass power - only one of mine is). And I have one cheap-o that only passes audio. I also bought 2 cheap-o units for $12 on eBay and they don't pass anything. 

Ah good to know on the power pass through. Yes, my Bitzsafe provides audio and power so it seems like the safest route is the Apple adapter.  

3 hours ago, Burn-E said:

Ah good to know on the power pass through. Yes, my Bitzsafe provides audio and power so it seems like the safest route is the Apple adapter.  

Apple adapter, for sure.  Nice new sig pic, btw.