Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEU

NEU's 9/9 Volvo @ Tysons Corner VA GTG

I'm back hosting Volvo gigs again!

Join me and the usual suspects in Tysons Corner Virginia. We will meet in a back of a vacant office building parking lot at 7925 Westpark Dr. Tysons Corner VA 22102. I'm shooting for 9am to 9pm? You can bring food/drink or there are plenty of restaurants in the area if you want to make a run. There is a grocery store within walking distance to stock up too. Make it a day or just for a short stay.

You are welcomed and encouraged to invite fellow Volvo owners (and other car owners) to join to make this a HUGE event!

And remember if you can't make this look forward to my gig in Nov's Tail of the Wagon on Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Park from Front Royal VA to Devils Backbone Brewery in Roseland.

man I miss me some volvos... I'll be in VA beach that weekend :( 

I have no working volvo yet ... once I do ill be out again . 

33 minutes ago, Chilled man said:

I have no working volvo yet ... once I do ill be out again . 

Your Fusion is a Volvo platform. So you can play. We're going to have all kinds of cars, BMW, MB, Subaru, DMC... Plus I might have some spares for your Laser. ;)

On 8/24/2017 at 1:03 PM, NEU said:

Your Fusion is a Volvo platform. So you can play. We're going to have all kinds of cars, BMW, MB, Subaru, DMC... Plus I might have some spares for your Laser. ;)

I will have the laser swapped for the Nov Meet !! 

Looks like it was a fun showing, wish I could have made it out 

It was about 22 cars total. It was nice to see new folks and ones that I hadn't seen in a long time. I'll do it again sometime soon.Folks went to Katie's Cars and Coffee down the street before they stopped by. We did get kicked out after folks did some WOT runs before leaving. We re-grouped at another location, the cops were cool about it, they had seen us before and someone complain so they asked us to just move the party somewhere else...