Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kylemoon

2008 S40 SE AUX not working

Hi all,

I'm desperately trying to get my AUX to work. It's built in in the centre arm rest. I have a 'mode' button on the head unit, but it will only select CD.

What's going on? It's like the head unit either can't see the AUX port, or it hasn't been programmed.

Please please someone help!

Thanks!

• Similar Content

• By Tuthles
      I'm new to Volvo's. I have a 2004 Volvo S40 1.9t automatic. My transmission is starting to go bad. I would like to swap the stock automatic with a p2 M56. Would it bolt to my engine? What mounts do I need? Is there a conversion kit I can purchase? Anything else I would need to know or purchase for this to be possible?
    • By silent-circuit
      Existing mods by previous owner:

Black mesh front grill, LED light bar
      Rear badges blacked out
      Sony touchscreen head unit
      1" drop, Eibach springs, coil-overs
      Elevate front mount intercooler
      Elevate TCV
      EST 3" downpipe 
      Magnaflow exhaust with resonator delete
      Pod style high performance air filter
      Hilton Tuning stage 2.5+ tune
      IPD boost gauge

Just got this a couple days ago, love it already. There are some cosmetic issues to take care of, but it's been well maintained and will make a great platform.

• By Garageflower
      Hey guys n gals!
      I was recently in an accident and my Vovlo S40 (2004) front passenger door was damaged beyond repair. I called around the local auto breakers and found a Volvo V40 (2003). The guy on the phone said they are the same door but the garage who are going to fit it were unsure so I wanted to get a 2nd opinion before buying.
      Any advice would be greatley appreciated.
      Thank you
      Dougie
    • By Bpc576
      hey guys. so i just put in a forge wastegate and it boosts great. car is tuned to run 12 psi. the TCV makes the boost all lumpy. anyone know how to bypass the TCV with a boost controller without throwing any check engine codes???
      THANKS!!!

• By longreliever
      Hey y'all,
      I have a 2004.5 S40 T5, I'm beginning to consider making some performance modifications, and I'm looking for advice and feedback. The car is completely stock at the moment and although it's my "daily driver", it's actually used quite a bit for road trip touring and not often in the usual bumper-to-bumper traffic. I am not particularly interested in improving the car's performance for the sake of getting off the line quicker, overtaking anyone, or track related goals. I'm mostly interested in making the car more fun to drive and safe and I assume the easiest and most affordable way to do that is through improved handling and braking. I want to enjoy the winding roads of the west but don't have the budget for a new sports car.
      Here's what I'm thinking:
      Spending no more than $5k. New wheels and tires. Suspension kit upgrade. New performance brakes. My questions:
      Is that budget anywhere close to realistic? If not, what's an appropriate amount to consider that would result in a noticeable improvement? Any recommendations for suspension, wheel, & brake kits? I appreciate anyone taking the time to respond and offer advice.