• Similar Content

• By cryptophilosopher
      98 99 00 01 02 03 04 VOLVO S70 S40 S80 V40 KEYLESS ENTRY KEY FOB OEM

https://www.amazon.com/VOLVO-S70-S40-KEYLESS-ENTRY/dp/B01M28NQXR/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=
    • By Einherjer
      Today on my way home something went wrong with my clutch system. Shifted down from 4th to 3rd and the peddle suddenly went soft, and the clutch wouldn't disengage. Ended up limping it to my parents place which was a task on its own. 
      I popped the hood when I got there, but cant see any visible fluid around the slave where it meets the trans (internal slave). I've had my dad watch the fluid reservoir as I pumped the peddle and the fluid level doesn't move at all. I cant see any puddles on the ground where it might be leaking.
      So my question is: Is it the the master cylinder that's  gone bad, or the slave cylinder? The slave was bought brand new, has about 3,000 miles on it right now. The master was used, unknown mileage. 
      car is a 1998 V70R with an M58 swap.
    • By Crossthreaders
      Hey guys. I’m currently about to purchase a 850 Awd in regent red (I think that’s the colour). I’m just wondering what I should look out for if there is anything. I have a 94 T5 so I’m pretty confident, just entirely unsure about the awd system. Also what kind of power figures can I expect to push through this awd system, and what’s the torque split? I’m guessing it’s front bias? Again I have no experience with the awd, only the fwd so any help is appreciated. If anyone could point me in the right direction for aftermarket parts for the awd that would be sweet.
      I’m planning on around 400awhp and daily driven. Yes I know this will be a fairly substantial build but I have nothing but time. Thanks for any help👍🏾