Sign in to follow this  
aharres

Parting out 1999 V70 T5

Recommended Posts

Parting out my 1999 V70 T5 (Mystic Silver Metallic / Grey interior)

Sent the front left into a curb. Destroyed the wheel, but also tweaked the frame a bit 😞 The front left coilover seems to have sustained no damage as it didn't take any of the load in the impact. However it definitely got compressed very violently and probably wore the shock a bit.

Here's a list of the more notable items:

  • SC-901 radio with oem amp behind dash
  • yatour bluetooth audio system (Works better than the grom unit with every phone I've had)
  • beltronics sti-r
  • euro clear corners (and stealth auto clear turn signal bulbs all around)
  • led license plate bulbs
  • vdo boost gauge
  • S60 R exhaust manifold
  • K24 turbo with forge CBV (80 Kmi, consumes a bit of oil)
  • Eurosport Tuning 3" downpipe (angle flange)
  • Eurosport Tuning exhaust (excellent sound, reasonably quiet)
  • K&N apollo closed air filter plumbed to the stock air pickup behind grill
  • S60 R MAF
  • DO88 turbo inlet pipe for S60 R
  • DO88 RIP kit
  • DO88 drop-in intercooler
  • intake manifold and throttle body phenolic spacers
  • xemodex ETM
  • walbro 255lph fuel pump
  • five o motorsport 650cc injectors
  • itg 89mm foam air filter with 89mm do88 silicone adapter, clamps, and itg air filter oil
  • polyurethane lower torque mount
  • polyurethane upper torque mount (square)
  • porsche 993/S60R big brake kit
  • Ferodo DS2500 street/race pads
  • stainless steel braided brake lines
  • eastern aerospace (lol) strut brace (debadged)
  • BC racing coilovers with swift springs (I got the standard spring rates they recommended)
  • Eibach linear sport springs with koni orange dampers
  • IPD 25mm front and rear sway bars
  • M56H with new quaife lsd installed and new seals plus the shifter, pedals, master cylinder, resurfaced single mass flywheel, and literally all of the hardware you will need. (NEW internal slave, pressure plate, 850R clutch, cliutch switch, clutch line, fasteners, brackets, and more fasteners than you will actually need all in little volvo bags)

 

I also have a bunch of random stuff, and a few boxes full of little goodies like those black trim clips, the white door panel clips, fasteners, coolant cap, gas cap, injector o rings and filters, seals, lube, the little bulbs that go in those switches, and a bunch of little stuff.

And of course any random part you can think of, just let me know because I might have it.

I will try to take photos of things in the next few days. If you have any specific requests, just let me know. You can also email me at andrew.harres@gmail.com

Edited by aharres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

possibly interested in the birch......looking forward to the pics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the frame actually tweaked or did you bend the subframe?

Might be just the subframe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, quiksilver said:

Is the frame actually tweaked or did you bend the subframe?

Might be just the subframe.

If I gently close the hood and only latch the driver's side latch, the other side of the hood is still open about a half inch. And there's a small ripple on the roof from the back left corner of the sunroof to the edge over the b pillar 😞

 

9 hours ago, JaredR1 said:

possibly interested in the birch......looking forward to the pics

The birch is definitely interesting, but the enamel finish on the bottom console piece is cracked around the handbrake. I tried repairing it, but it didn't make it much better.

Edited by aharres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How much are you looking at for the IPD sway bars?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, sorry to hear about the crash. Sounds like it was a nice car...

I'm interested in the following. Would require shipping to 90046. 

  • euro clear corners (and stealth auto clear turn signal bulbs all around)
  • K&N apollo closed air filter plumbed to the stock air pickup behind grill
  • stainless steel braided brake lines

Could you post or send me pics and prices for these items? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RBoy8 said:

How much are you looking at for the IPD sway bars?

 

I don't have a price yet. They're the track spec 25mm front and 25mm rear which they don't make in that spec anymore so I'd like to see what someone offers for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tighe said:

Damn, sorry to hear about the crash. Sounds like it was a nice car...

I'm interested in the following. Would require shipping to 90046. 

  • euro clear corners (and stealth auto clear turn signal bulbs all around)
  • K&N apollo closed air filter plumbed to the stock air pickup behind grill
  • stainless steel braided brake lines

Could you post or send me pics and prices for these items? 

 

 

https://imgur.com/a/gcFHjRz

I also have the whole plumbing from the filter to an S60R maf down to an S60R do88 intake tube. Looks like I clamped the hose clamp a bit tight on the back of the filter and the edge got squeezed in a bit. I know the air feed tube looks lame, but it works perfectly. The air filter came with a corrugated tube which I split in half, made the other end meet with volvo's air pickup, and sealed it in black duct tape :^)

Edited by aharres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, aharres said:

 

https://imgur.com/a/gcFHjRz

I also have the whole plumbing from the filter to an S60R maf down to an S60R do88 intake tube. Looks like I clamped the hose clamp a bit tight on the back of the filter and the edge got squeezed in a bit. I know the air feed tube looks lame, but it works perfectly. The air filter came with a corrugated tube which I split in half, made the other end meet with volvo's air pickup, and sealed it in black duct tape :^)

Thanks, responded via dm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dereswyman said:

Any interest in selling just the Quaife? 

No, as I already tossed the original diff when I installed the lsd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this