Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bmdubya1198

'98 V70 NA M56 Part Out

Parting out my cousin’s ’98 V70 NA M56. Most things are available, but he’s keeping the M56 swap. I know, that’s what you wanted...
Black/charcoal cloth interior in good shape, heated front seats, nice dash (at least one mount is bad).
Color is 419 Pewter/Silver Sand Metallic.
I’ll post more pics when I clean out the interior. PM or reply to this thread for prices and availability, I’ll ship just about anything except for the big/awkward/heavy stuff.

Located in Charlotte, NC area for local pickup items.

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/cPz8YvXUrGVSK1gA9

Alex, I'm interested in the main center console assembly and passenger side A-pillar trim if you're willing to ship to 12180.  Thanks!

12 hours ago, andyb5 said:

Alex, I'm interested in the main center console assembly and passenger side A-pillar trim if you're willing to ship to 12180.  Thanks!

I'll get you some pics later, my cousin has them in his shed. The A-pillar is in good shape, and the console is except for the spot behind the console lid that's broken (like most are).

I'll check shipping cost too.

On 12/10/2019 at 11:03 AM, bmdubya1198 said:

I'll get you some pics later, my cousin has them in his shed. The A-pillar is in good shape, and the console is except for the spot behind the console lid that's broken (like most are).

I'll check shipping cost too.

Cool, thanks! I can live with the broken spot behind the console lid, mine is broken in a several other places so it’ll be a big upgrade haha 

16 hours ago, andyb5 said:

Cool, thanks! I can live with the broken spot behind the console lid, mine is broken in a several other places so it’ll be a big upgrade haha 

Cool, I'll get some pics later... I need to meet my cousin at work today anyway to get an alignment on the S60, so I'll follow him home and get the console and trim. He told me he'd grab them the other day and never did lol.

Rear license plate bracket? (the "H" shaped one).

18 hours ago, Serge said:

Rear license plate bracket? (the "H" shaped one).

I've got one, how about $15 shipped?