Instrument border

Rear speaker covers

Driver motor seat controls

Passenger motor seat controls

Gear shifter

Steering wheel column cover

Door speaker covers front (x2)

Center console trim (x2)

Rear carpeted trim panels (x2 one thin one thick)

Front cupholders

Rear cargo upper trim with dome light

Master cylinder

Box #3

Side view mirror right

Wooden door handle trim pieces (x4)

Fuel pump regulator

Overhead dome light rear

Windshield rain sensor

Tan headrest with long spikes

Tan headrest with brackets (x2)

Rear armrest with cupholders

Flip down sun shield left (red wire)

Flip down sun shield right (green wire)

Rear view mirror and wiring harness

Power steering pump tank

Right upper brake light

Right lower brake light

Armrest for front seats

Driver window switch box

Front passenger window switch

Airbag sensor

Rear speakers (x2)

Box #4

Side airbags (x2)

Spare tire

Rear fuse relay box

Rear third brake light

Emergency brake with leather

Rear trunk speaker trim (x2)

Right rear trunk carpet trim

Box #5

All 4 door panels

Back hatch carpeted floor (x2 one thin one thick)

Rear bottom single seat

Single seat leather upper

Double seat leather upper

Left and right rear seat bolsters

Right front carpet

Left front carpet

Drivers front seat

Passenger front seat

Rear trunk hatch trim

Box 6

Braking systems (x2)

Glove box

Emergency brake trim (x2)

Center console back plate

Passenger lower dash cover

Floor door trim (x2)

Front door handles

License plate frame

Seat railing covers

Box 7

Instrument cluster 163000

Radio trim

Shifter trim

Trunk trim (long back piece (x2) and shoulder piece

Floor door trim (x2 longer pieces)

Rain sensor cover

Dash radio storage box

Fuse panel cover

Gas tank cover

Front air bag crash sensor

Rear air bag crash sensors

Air bag impact sensor

Headlight switch

Hazard light switch

Dashboard airbag

Ecu

Box 8:

Miscellaneous

On pallet not in box:

Door pillar vents (x2)

Torque rod

Windshield wiper motor cover with seal

Trunk pillar covers (x2)

Left side skirt cover

Right side skirt cover

Left and right side door trim panel moulding (x2 longer)

Left and right side door trim panel moulding (x2 shorter)

Trunk trim with cut out for lock

Trunk trim no cut out

Dashboard

Left and right trim railings (x2)

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By mynewvolvoexp
      I am a long time loyal Volvo owner that has owned many Volvos over the years and owned P2 Volvos for a long time. I never once felt the need to go aftermarket until my horrible experience with our 2016 XC70 rear brakes.
      After my experience I feel like the TRW sourced rear pads don’t hold up. They are so bad in my opinion I have a hard time believing they are even TRW and wonder if these are actually Lucas since I believe TRW acquired Lucas. If that’s the case I’m not sure why Volvo would have sourced these but I think it would have to do with cost.
      I used to get up to 70,000 miles out of our P2 rear brakes so I know it’s not us. Personally, I don’t buy that it’s due to EPB or increased rear brake bias because the fronts still get the most brake distribution.
      I feel completely screwed because I don’t see any aftermarket alternative that I really feel comfortable with. I know people will throw all kinds of things out there but I need something high quality members have used for a long time and proven. When I say proven I mean original braking performance, smoothness, quiet with no noise but actually hold up in my opinion where I can get at least 30K from rear brakes. The problem I am having is everything is questionable. When I have tried even what were supposed to be quality aftermarket pads with my first Volvos many years ago they always seemed inferior and they always made noise.
      It also seems like everything aftermarket is now ceramic.
      My first instinct was ATE Pads but they appear to be ceramic. My concern is one website said ATE 602736 pads were discontinued and I found some on ebay but it makes me concerned there may have been some issue and even if they are great I may not be able to buy them for very long anyway so this option doesn’t look good.
      My second instinct is TRW has what I think they are pushing as kind of a premium black series pad. I looked at the reviews of these pads used with other brand vehicles and the reviews seem good and say they are quiet with good brake performance which has me leaning toward these.
      Textar was a brand I was considering but I believe that I read a forum post from a BMW owner that put these and Brembo rotors on the rear and said something I think like he kind of feels a delay before they grab unlike original brakes. This is something I cannot accept because I need something with original braking performance.
      I have seen Pagid brake pads but personally I think they look like too hard of a pad where there may be noise or decreased braking performance in my opinion.
      I am leaning toward the TRW Black TPC1307 Pads
      Now for rotors I don’t know if the rotors with uneven wear rings, grooving and scoring I never seen before that you can see in my video are because Volvo is now using a really soft rotor material or just the pads being inferior in my opinion did this. Now I’m trying to decide if I should go with Volvo rotors or try aftermarket.
      The only possibly decent aftermarket rear brake rotor I found seems to be Brembo 09958711. I would NOT go with Brembo aftermarket pads because I think I saw a review complaining about noise even when using with Brembo rotors. My only concern is that I remember when I tried Brembo rotors years ago with my first Volvos Brembo had started putting these stupid wear indicator dimples in the contact area even though none of the online photos showed these. I believe I called them to complain and think I ended up sending the rotors back.
      Also, how low should you safely be able to wear your rear brake pads down to? Shouldn’t you be able to wear pads down to 2 or 3mm safely and as long as there is still some pad material left the rotors shouldn’t be grinding or scored? I know this sounds like a stupid question but I never experienced anything like this. 
      Here is a video that shows the pads and rotors so you can see the wear
      Here is my article I wrote about my new Volvo rear brake experience
      I’m leaning toward the TRW Black TPC1307 rear pads with Volvo rotors and seeing what happens but it’s not a cheap experiment if the rotors are somehow part of the problem and wear like before so it’s kind of a tough one.
      I would appreciate proven suggestions for P3 aftermarket rear brakes.
    • By GrimVenom
      Looking to upgrade my car a little bit, I’m planning on starting with a cold air intake, blow off valve, and possibly a stage 1 tune, any suggestions/products I should be looking for?
    • By lowbudgetracing
      factory volvo key fobs where i work used to be a volvo dealer and some of the left over inventory was a bag of factory key fobs. there brand new volvo parts. they may need new batters from sitting on the shelf for so long. they will need to be programed by the volvo dealer. can be found here on amazon
      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M28NQXR?ref=myi_title_dp

set of 4 s60r 18" wheels off 2012 s60r, center has been bored out buy a wheel shop to 65.1 mm to fit older 850, v70 and s70.
      rims are not bent and in great shape 600$ located in concord California
      can be seen here https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/d/concord-volvo-keyfobs-s60r-rims/6964383047.html