Sign in to follow this  
Black_P2R

Snabb order issues

I purchased a race downpipe for my 04 S60R from Snabb on February 5th. At the time it had a 2-3 week back order time. Knowing this I still ordered. It’s now March 4th, and I have yet to hear anything from them other than the order confirmation. I’ve called 3 times and left messages every time with no response. Has anyone had issues like this before? I’m really debating canceling my order at this point

Edited by Black_P2R

Snabb is just one person, but I have never had an issue with him.  I have ordered a few items from him in the past.

I'd have to agree with @Zappo. I've ordered several things from Kristian over the years and have always had good experiences. That includes returning a silicone hose that eventually developed a small leak, which he exchanged for me for free, years after I bought it. He is someone that I would give the benefit of the doubt. I assume you're emailing him at: kristian@snabb.us

11 hours ago, tighe said:

I'd have to agree with @Zappo. I've ordered several things from Kristian over the years and have always had good experiences. That includes returning a silicone hose that eventually developed a small leak, which he exchanged for me for free, years after I bought it. He is someone that I would give the benefit of the doubt. I assume you're emailing him at: kristian@snabb.us

I want to give him the benefit of the doubt because I know it’s a one man operation. Ive been calling the number on the website. I’ll try shooting and email his way.

Edited by Black_P2R

I've spent lots of money over the years with Snabb, lots lol, always good stuff... Kristian is probably just super busy.

I emailed them a year ago on Jetex Exhaust and didnt get anything back... I called once too... so I went to Jetex direct and got my exhaust...

He took a while to ship my delrin shifter bushings when I ordered them, but he was quick to respond to an email when I asked. Turned out he was waiting on the next batch to be ready, and it took a week or two.

Sometimes it takes some time, but you don't have to worry about the order never showing up. I'm sure Kristian is very busy!

Any updates OP? 

I need to buy something off Snabb but definitely waiting to see how long it takes to ship, if ever. 

2 hours ago, tighe said:
  • LAST VISITED

July 26, 2019
  • Definitely Been Awhile. 

Obviously no problem giving him the benefit of the doubt though considering previous interactions. 

9 hours ago, bmdubya1198 said:

That’s not Kristian anyway, his profile is @sconeman.

Lol even worse RIP

• LAST VISITED

July 19, 2018

2 hours ago, RobT5M said:

Lol even worse RIP

• LAST VISITED

July 19, 2018

Yeah, he hasn't been on in a while! Lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By FrankenMoose
      Used Snabb Intake Pipe pre-fitted with PTC Element and Blue connection hose.  Also used BMC CDA carbon fiber Conical air filter.  Snabb pipe is a bit scuffed, but honestly you can't see it when installed. The air filter housing replaces the factory box and bolts directly to the stock MAF sensor housing. This setup is nice, and quite a bit louder than stock.  It lets you here the sneeze that is usually lost due to our recirculation system. I used to love to let it rev up to about 2 1/2 - 3 grand in first gear, then let it drop while driving around in my parking garage, just to hear the boost breath. Asking $200 + shipping for the setup. (MAF not included)

• By Adam Franke
      One of these, new in box and never installed: http://www.vivaperformance.com/ultimate-intercooler-kit-s60-v70/

I think the kit may have changed slightly since I ordered mine back in January of 2014, but that looks to be the same one based on the original sales receipt:

FMK-P2 Ultimate Volvo Intercooler kit-S60-V70
      Turbo/turbo outlet type: K24 Vband - $55.00
      MAP adapter style: 03-09 Late style
      Silicone color: Blue

One note, when I looked to install, I didn't actually have a Vband turbo, so I swapped out that connector for the correct standard K24 coupler. Asking $600 shipped, OBO.
    • By ForeroC30
      Hey all!
      I'm interested on making my 6-speed manual C30 T5 much more fun to drive, though it has a replay nice gearbox. I was looking for short shift systems for the car but I haven't actually find anything where to buy or any brand that makes one for the car. 
      Does anyone has a short shifter in his C30, opinions, impressions. 
      Also, where can i get one!?

Thanks!!!!
    • By ForeroC30
      Hey guys!
      Im looking forward on improving the air flow of the turbo in my 2013 C30 T5. It has a tune, decatted DP, cat back, FMIC and the KN Air Filter with the GoVo ECU Spacer.
      I actually don't want to fit a full intake system simply because I don't like the idea of moving the ECU position, though I want to find the best way to give a breath to the turbo. 
      Im considering the Elevate Intake Pipe or the Snabb Intake Pipe, I really can't decide between those two. The pricing is similar, just a little bit cheaper the elevate. 
      What do you guys know, recommend, suggest? 
      Please! I need to decide before I go back home. 
      ps; not from the US 
      Thanks

• By sconeman
      Been working on a lot of new stuff and updating products. I've decided to make a RIP kit for the 850 and 98 P80's and I also updated the 99-00 RIP kit with a larger lower pipe and made some adjustments to the bottom section of the 99-00 kit to resolve the crazy tight clearances on the old kit. 
      Both kits have a 2.5" piping, included 1/8th NPT Bungs for water injection, reinforced virgin silicone and 316ss marine grade ABA clamps.
      The 93-98 RIP kit can fit the Turbo Throttle body or the NA throttle body. Our RIP kit is priced at $299 it's at least $50 cheaper than do88 and a lot of the parts are fabricated here in Ithaca NY. Why not support your local economy (well, if you're local to us anyway) and buy from Snabb ;) The 850/ 98 kits are curretly only available in Blue but if there is some demand for them I can add them in black to. 

850/ 98 70's RIP kit CLICK HERE !

Our 99-00 RIP uses 2.5" aluminum piping  has the fittings for the 99-00 cars and is priced at $349.95.  Of course we only use the highest quality 5mm thick nomex/ amarid fiber virgin silicone and welcome customized orders. It's very easy for us to add Blow off valves with recirculation fittings and hoses. So please contact us first if you have a custom project that you need to get done. The 99-00 kits are available in blue or black and we can do black powdercoating or custom finishes if need just contact us if you need something that you don't see. 

99-00 70's RIP kit CLICK HERE!  

Thanks! and let me know if you have any questions!