Ban/warn Level/suspended/word Filter

This letting everyone know how the new warning systems here works.

If you ware warned you will not know, but also nothing happens to you. If you are warned enough you will be notified and the moderators will vote on if to suspend you for 1 day. 40% is needed to pass. After that if you are voted on again you will be suspended for 3 days. Final vote and you will be banned.

At anytime you may request to know your warn level by contacting any moderator or myself. They will not disclose the reason for the warns but they will disclose how many.

The word filter is there so you don't have to think about what your gonna say. If you drop the F bomb no biggie. It will be filtered and no one cares. If you go out of your way on a routine basis to by-pass the filter you will be asked not to by a moderator. If you do not you may or may not be warned at the discretion of the moderator who contacted you. If you are getting harassed or treated un-fairly by any of the moderators contact Rich, Kendall or myself.

Good to know. And just out of curiousity, if someone has been suspended before, do they have a clean slate as of now with your new policy?

Edit: Kevin and Doug = 1 strike (if the old suspensions count :P)

Edited by 854_Turbo

Good to know. And just out of curiousity, if someone has been suspended before, do they have a clean slate as of now with your new policy?

Edit: Kevin and Doug = 1 strike (if the old suspensions count :P)

Its case by case. Your at 0% though so your fine

Looks like Josh missed the boat by a day or two in the worst way :lol:

Good to set forth guidelines though I think. Especially since there are so active posters and moderators now.

Indeed, if you aren't a jerk you really don't have to worry, plus if you have a few friends who are mods and lower your warning because they like you you're fine, so suck up to the mods. :ph34r:

Speaking of active mods... I miss Chopper...

Why'd we let him buy a BMW. We should have burned his house down. :P :duck:

:blink:

:monkey:

no more bypassing to type in words such as jerk monkey and stuff.....

:lol:

good policy though, keeps the kids playing nice!!

whatever happened to Chopper?

Sold his car, I believe. Never came back... though I do remember a proper goodbye.

:blink:

:monkey:

no more bypassing to type in words such as jerk monkey and stuff.....

:lol:

good policy though, keeps the kids playing nice!!

whatever happened to Chopper?

jerk monkey jerk monkey jerk monper jerk mopper jer hopper jehopper chopper - just want to see what happens when I actually type j-e-r-k m-o-n-k-e-y.

Look! It transmogrifies to "chopper". Cool.