Ok so I left for too long and forgot most of what I thought I knew.  The IPD project that I just bought has old skool TME springs on it and they are a little lower than I am comfortable with.  All 4 corners are actually tucked.  I seem to remember HRE or Eibachs being a little more mild.  Am I correct here?  Let me know fellas.

Gary

• Like 1

I had H&R springs on my v70 t5m for 35k miles and they were great - mild drop, reputable brand, paired well with cheapo monroe struts/shocks for daily driver use. They dropped the car about 1.25"

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

I had H&R springs on my v70 t5m for 35k miles and they were great - mild drop, reputable brand, paired well with cheapo monroe struts/shocks for daily driver use. They dropped the car about 1.25"

Exactly my experience as well. I got rid of the IPD's I had and swapped for H&R's which were definitely more comfortable. 1.25" as Greg mentioned. I ran Sachs struts without issue. 

• Upvote 2

H&R's were always the softest ride from what I remember.  The red ones?

I've been running IPD blues forever and honestly dont mind it, it can be rough depending on the road, for most trips including out of state its always been fine, but I also have Koni yellows upfront and Blisten HD's in the back.

On 4/9/2021 at 5:52 AM, gmsgltr said:

MINE WERE BLACK!

I think we’ve clearly established that yours were not, in fact, black.😂

I am really happy with with H&R’s

0119C89B-4B34-4DB5-ABBE-067385B517AC.jpeg

Edited by B_Dub