Sign in to follow this  
Bay13

New Video Camera

VCamera1.jpg

VCamera2.jpg

Above are a few shots of the New Digital Video Camcorder that has been purchased by Volvospeed to begin filming of video repairs to be posted in the future once the operation of the camera and then the editing and packaging of the display is worked out by the video idiots.(me) :P

Very nice.

Question, how can you video and do the repair at the same time? :) Fixing with one hand. :lol:

That is one of the problems we have to work out. Several members in the DC area have received free maintenance help in the past, going to have to call in a few markers for the extra help. The use of tri pods and editing will help a lot as well.

I know what Chucks really gonna use that for...  :ph34r:

Urr ehh Urr eehh Urr ehhhh Ur eee ureee uree uree uree uree................ ahhhh ;) Anybody got a smoke :rolleyes: ...

^^^

/em vomits.

:blink:

Looks like a nice video camera, I can't wait to see the new live bay 13 repairs / fixes, it should be a great addition!

I agree ...sorry I got a bit off topic with Kevins post :lol: ....I bet it will be killer!!! Charles and Rich are going overboard for you guys lap it up and apperciate it B)

Membership pays. :)

So you finally got it. If you ever need a cameraman, let me know ahead of time and I might be able to help you out.

Thanks for the update Rich! Maybe we could give out monkey points or shoutouts to whoever helps Rich operate the camera for each particular repair. What do you guys think?

also the remote should be able to help you out with doing some solo repair work

also if you got a monitor hooked up to it or just turn the little screen toward you...you can even use that to see if you are getting exactly what you want on the tape

obviously editing will help a lot later on for the final project

congratulations guys

Too bad DC is sooo far away, otherwise I would offer to help :)

Looks like a great camera, now let the repairs begin! B)