Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VOLVO S70

Just A Feeler

like the title says might be selling. will know in about 3 weeks or so. just trying to get a feel. kbb says about $11,025. car is clean except for a couple of niks and scratches, 2 door dings, & 3 small cigarette burns on headliner ( from previous owner ). Oh, and abs module lights, on/off.

1998 S70 T5

56,XXX miles Car may include: blitz bov

no leaks eyebrows

no rust ipd grille

tinted windows jl audio 6w0

lotek single gauge pod k&n panel filter

autometer vacuum/boost gauge

side markers

perfo wheels/ canisto wheels

VOLVOPICSWASHED029.jpg

VOLVOPICSWASHED027.jpg

VOLVOPICSWASHED019.jpg

what do you guys think? oh, and some of the parts might not be on the car, depends on what would be offered.

Just a question...was that car in a accident?

Based on those pictures (mostly the second one), it clearly looks like the driver's side rear door and quarter panel have been repaired and repainted. Again, it could be the picture, but I am seeing the same thing in all the pictures.

nope, not that i'm aware of. pictures aren't that great, and i did get a clean car fax report when i bought it

nope, not that i'm aware of.  pictures aren't that great, and i did get a clean car fax report when i bought it

unfortunately carfax misses lots of shiite

Just a question...was that car in a accident?

Based on those pictures (mostly the second one), it clearly looks like the driver's side rear door and quarter panel have been repaired and repainted.  Again, it could be the picture, but I am seeing the same thing in all the pictures.

Hmm, I don't see anything odd looking :huh:

i'm just giving you the info that i got when i bought the car a little over a year ago. as far as i know, no accidents, and again it's more that picture if anything

i would maybe be interested in the brows... how much?