Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gdizzle

What Are You Listening To...

BLS is hit and miss for me, but they have a few that I love.

Started laughing when this popped up in the mix.  The double entendres make it only slightly less racy than this one:

They're dropping like flies. RIP Glenn Frey

Where is everyone?? All the Mikes here? Quicksilver?

Haven't heard these guys in a while, I saw them open for Iron Maiden. Crazy good live...

i was in vegas for a week for work.  Still trying to get caught up and not even thinking about music.

plus, i'm having issue's posting vids.  I only get link since last update.  How do we embed now?

1 hour ago, flyfishing3 said:

i was in vegas for a week for work.  Still trying to get caught up and not even thinking about music.

plus, i'm having issue's posting vids.  I only get link since last update.  How do we embed now?

I was just in Vegas a couple weeks ago for CES, was a good time.

I haven't tried with anything other than Firefox, and the way it works for me is to paste the link to the YouTube video... sometimes it just pops up, but sometimes I have to paste the link, then press enter and it'll pop up after that. That also seems to work the same way with multiple videos in one post too, but there was a time when I tried doing all that and for whatever reason it wouldn't work at all, it kept just trying to post the link.