Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gdizzle

What Are You Listening To...

Just a heads up, Buckethead is out on tour. Played Minneapolis Thursday night, Madison Milwaukee Chicago the next 3. Like him or not that creep can play man. 

Listening to Tony Furtado's latest album, "The Bell," right now.  Tons of cello banjo on it.  Never heard anyone use a cello banjo this way before so it's a pretty cool and fresh sound if you're into acoustic music.

7 hours ago, JaredR1 said:

Listening to Tony Furtado's latest album, "The Bell," right now.  Tons of cello banjo on it.  Never heard anyone use a cello banjo this way before so it's a pretty cool and fresh sound if you're into acoustic music.

That's a good album. Emma listens to them frequently

i can't believe how i've over looked this song.  If you like music, you should appreciate this one. its got to be 20 some years since i've heard this song.  I love rediscovering songs.  ian stewart on piano.

John Butler - Ocean

Xavier Rudd - Come Let Go

Spotify "discover" found this for me, song becomes a bit more intense when finding out some of the struggles their singer went through.

semi-related -

&

this is new, but has a great old school punk sound/feel.  You can tell Armstrong is involved a lot with this group.

always a good listen

Here's one for AJ.

if you look up rock n roll in webster, it should list this song

just bought the new Blink download.  god i hate saying that.