Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gr8gatzby

1998-2000 Xc Owners

this is not a poll  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For an engine as weak as mine, i feel that 21-22mpg average is rather low bang for the buck. i'm curious to see what everyone else gets...

For an engine as weak as mine, i feel that 21-22mpg average is rather low bang for the buck. i'm curious to see what everyone else gets...

Whoa, that seems a bit low when a 4l V6 Jeep gets around 18... is that highway, city, or driving up and down the hill in your signature?

how is this a poll? what a joke.

Whoa, that seems a bit low when a 4l V6 Jeep gets around 18... is that highway, city, or driving up and down the hill in your signature?

22mpg average of 60% hwy/40% city

a coworker of mine has a 1998 XC that she and her husband bought new. i asked her just now what her mpg averages and she had no idea. she also has no idea how to use the info computer to check it so she gave me her keys. 16MPG! i suddenly don't feel so bad about my XC now....

4L I6 :)

just for I crapped my pants and I love how it feels and giggles i overinflated the tires by 5lbs, from 44-49. showing immediate improvement of 1.5mpg. wonder how long it will take for my tires to explode....