Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gdizzle

New Volvospeed Logos/shirt/decal Design

that looks awesome! Let me know when the sign ups are for sure!

If you are interested in putting the same design / logo on a quality polo or jacket, I (my wife) has a $5000 embroidery machine to do that with. I've done it before and I'd have to do some planning for the costs, but we could do something where, most of the profit could fund the board or charity or something.

Long shot in the dark but if interested, let me know.

Scott C.

Most of the profit should go to pay off that $5000 machine! :blink: In any case, that sounds very cool! :)

CafePress Im sure you have been there are one point. Avoid all the work yourself and have someone else do it. All you have to do is upload the graphics. The stickers might be a different story tho. I cant remember if they do vinyl.

CafePress Im sure you have been there are one point. Avoid all the work yourself and have someone else do it. All you have to do is upload the graphics. The stickers might be a different story tho. I cant remember if they do vinyl.

cafepress sucks. ;)

I'll definately be taking a yellow and a blue, maybe black.

they look GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

working on numbers now with a company, they should start making them in a week or two. :)

Is anyone going to need a xxl? If not, I'm not going to get them since they cost more... ;)

So how much will they be??

I mean thanks, Brian. You get uber + points.

I knew I waited for a reason...the new logo is the ish. I'm soooo down for 2 black shirts and some decals!