Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zag-Town Rider

1995 Bmw 325is Vs. 1999 S70 Awd

So me and my "lady friend" were on our way to get some food with a couple buddies, one was in my car, the other was in her car. Her car is a '95 BMW 325is (coupe) with the whole sport package and a manual 5-speed transmission. I have a 1999 S70 AWD with the low-pressure turbo, and no mods. We took a road (intentionally) where there are never cops, 2 lanes with one stop light for about a 3/4 of a mile. At the stop light I told her to go for it so at the green we took off. My car got the jump and it was even, and then my car pulled ahead, at about 25 my car got a car length and just kept going from there, her car stayed behind at about a car length (due to very nice, crisp shifting) and then we let off at about 50. My car basically dominated the whole time, but when we got to the place we were eating she told me she wasn't completely on it the whole time...

Oh yeah... she was driving my car, and that crisp shifting.. was me!

Zags, of course your car won off the line, it's AWD :D If it was a freeway roll, her car would walk away from yours, sorry...

why did you guys take sepreat cars? and why did you switch cars ? lol and you let a girl beat you lol haha pwned

why did you guys take sepreat cars? and why did you switch cars ? lol and you let a girl beat you lol haha pwned

letting the girl beat you is a good way to get some nookie

letting the girl beat you is a good way to get some nookie

How do you know? :rolleyes: Is this from experience?

Your whole race seems to be against your own car.

That was the point. But My car won.

Zags, of course your car won off the line, it's AWD :D If it was a freeway roll, her car would walk away from yours, sorry...

My car is slow as hell from a jump, and sorry Carson, she beat me on the freeway ride home too.

For fun, there was 4 of us and I dont use my soccer mom car to it's fullest potential. And by the way, letting her win mean't my car winning. Dummy.

was this the same "lady" who poses beside the GT S60's?

I think so...

I thought She had a WRX...

this theard is t e h funny... everyone is mixin up stories

Same girl that poses next to the S60 GT. Same chick that's a new member, Kelsi (S60GTChick), Same chick! HER car is a '95 325is, her mom's car is the white WRX on her myspace... freak!