Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cicatriz

S40 T5 Vs Celica Gt-s

So, I guess i'm another S40 on here, kinda odd? But there's no where else to post this stuff, so here it goes.

A while back, a friend of mine always talked about how fast his celica gt-s was. after night school finished, i never talked to the kid again. well tonight i was turning onto my street to go home after seeing a movie, and i see this celica flying up behind me. he pulls up next to me and starts hitting it and letting off, hitting it and letting off, his windows were up so i couldnt see who it was. We finally get to the light and off the line i had a good 1 1/2 cars on him, and after another couple seconds i started pulling 2, 3, 4 car lengths. So we finally get to the next light, and it turned out to be this kid Isaac, who always talked about his Celica. All he had was an intake on it, and im not sure what those are pushing, but it was cool. He was really surprised that a volvo pulled on him, and kinda upset too.

Starting from 1998 Toyota didn't build good celica's. all of them are ugly and slow. U shouldn't be surprised since u got at least 30 hp than him.

So, I guess i'm another S40 on here, kinda odd? But there's no where else to post this stuff, so here it goes.

A while back, a friend of mine always talked about how fast his celica gt-s was. after night school finished, i never talked to the kid again. well tonight i was turning onto my street to go home after seeing a movie, and i see this celica flying up behind me. he pulls up next to me and starts hitting it and letting off, hitting it and letting off, his windows were up so i couldnt see who it was. We finally get to the light and off the line i had a good 1 1/2 cars on him, and after another couple seconds i started pulling 2, 3, 4 car lengths. So we finally get to the next light, and it turned out to be this kid Isaac, who always talked about his Celica. All he had was an intake on it, and im not sure what those are pushing, but it was cool. He was really surprised that a volvo pulled on him, and kinda upset too.

Yea I think theyre pushing like 170 hp or something like that. There's a kid around here that have one of those with a huge wing and a fart can on it. He beat me once when I had a bad boost leak and I cant stand his bull about how he beat me because he is a bad jerk driver. As a matter of fact I have a date with him on the highway one of these days and I cant wait to blow his doors off. :D

hahah you know i am messing. you alreayd have a 19T, why you trying to jack one i am going to try to get?

they made a limited edition turbo celica with awd and 200 hp. i bet those could haul

90-93.. 94-97 they did.. but I never heard anything about new gheto look turbo celica

heh nice to see im not alone!

Ah, so you're in South FL. as well! There's a few of us down here, if you ever care to drive north to the boca area on a monday night there is a pretty big meet that goes on.

Ah, so you're in South FL. as well! There's a few of us down here, if you ever care to drive north to the boca area on a monday night there is a pretty big meet that goes on.

PM me an address and I'm there. :D

PM me an address and I'm there. :D

What are the chances of you guys meeting on the 26th? I'll be in Mia for a couple of days, maybe I can stop by in my bro's M5 :ph34r: , lmk :D

What are the chances of you guys meeting on the 26th? I'll be in Mia for a couple of days, maybe I can stop by in my bro's M5 :ph34r: , lmk :D

we can always set something up :). Miami's only a 35-40 min. drive from where I am, which I do not mind at all. If you want to meet up when you're down, shoot me a PM man.

we can always set something up :). Miami's only a 35-40 min. drive from where I am, which I do not mind at all. If you want to meet up when you're down, shoot me a PM man.

Sweet! :D I'm actually staying at my sister she is close to Ft Lauderldale, and I'll Pm you when I get there!