Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gregg

Lamest Signature Ever?

'95R

Take the B out of the word best and add a W, what do you get? [WEST]

Now remove the L from the word least and what do you get? [EAST]

it was originally said by boost junkie, you guys would understand if you lived on the west coast where its still beach weather, and not where its 20deg and snowing outside.

it was originally said by boost junkie, you guys would understand if you lived on the west coast where its still beach weather, and not where its 20deg and snowing outside.

I <3 snow thanks...the more the better

right, but chuck norris isnt running for governer of my state anytime soon....

the whole thing about the governator was that i thought it was funny that a republican got elected in a majority democratic state.

movie stars FTW

carsons sig is a little elem. school nursery rhyme status though.

the whole thing about the governator was that i thought it was funny that a republican got elected in a majority democratic state.

movie stars FTW

+1

Minnesota had "The Body". Wrestler, Actor (w/govenator in Predator), XFL commentator, Independent Govenor of uber liberal state (can anybody say wellstone)

Guest Hank Scorpio

right, but chuck norris isnt running for governer of my state anytime soon....

:lol::lol: :lol:

if chuck norris were our governer we would suceed from the world and actually become a seperate planet called norriston. Anyone who waged war against us would face our one man army consisting only of chuck, and he would still win every time. Any leaders of warring nations would get roundhouse kicked in thier sleep and die. We would be the greatest planet ever.