Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dvk

Speed

What can i do to improve preformance and speed in my car..ECU chip or intake or just upgrade the turbo?

search

What is this the 5th one of these in the last two days. Here is my idea from another thread.

When some one sings up for VS a screen should immediately come up with all the basic information (tuning, stage 0 the basics). Then there would be a box that you would have to check saying that you read it all before being allowed to go any farther. Just an idea.

What is this the 5th one of these in the last two days. Here is my idea from another thread.

When some one sings up for VS a screen should immediately come up with all the basic information (tuning, stage 0 the basics). Then there would be a box that you would have to check saying that you read it all before being allowed to go any farther. Just an idea.

hmmmmm, this idea I like, certainly would cut down on the ungodly amount of times this question gets asked

hmmmmm, this idea I like, certainly would cut down on the ungodly amount of times this question gets asked

No it wouldn't.

When you sign up for anything, do you read the "terms and conditions", or just check the box that says "yes" so you can finish?

dont have it be where you have to sign something saying it, just tell the user that many answears can be found in the FAQ thread and point them to where that is

we could have a thread at the top of the performance saying PERFORMANCE UPGRADES FOR VOLVOS!

then make em post like 25 times before they can start a thread.

What can i do to improve preformance and speed in my car..ECU chip or intake or just upgrade the turbo?

DUDE, LIKE PUT ONE OF THOSE BIG SILVER WINGS FROM AUTO ZONE ON YOUR CAR! also spinners look cool, and NEONS, DONT FORGET THE NEONS!!! your car aint cool witout neons!