Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

njshift

Tdo4hl-16t Straight Flange For Sale

looks to be in great shape man.....good luck with the sale. that thing is basically brand new!

:tup: Great deal Greg, and don't worry about being new to the forum Greg, at least you know how to post a good for sale thread :D I really do hate it when new people come onto the boards and post a for sale thread with only 10 words in the whole listing without a picture or price, that's what it's allllll about....... NOT!!!!

Good luck with the sale, unfortunately I am not in the market for ANOTHER turbo right now, I have too many on my plate as is.

I appreciate all your praise. I am definitely not new to being on car forums and I try to make this easy as possible. Thanks again.

Greg

HHHhhhmmmm..... <_<

HA, yeah i'll say!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a steal

HA, yeah i'll say!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a steal

Such a steal... I'm tempted, even though I have a brand new GT35R dual BB 1.06A/R turbo inbound.

Scott C.

Such a steal... I'm tempted, even though I have a brand new GT35R dual BB 1.06A/R turbo inbound.

Scott C.

And to think that you just sold a practically brand new 16t as well :P

Man, I wish that I knew how to read flow charts... It's probably very easy, I just don't know...

Man, I wish that I knew how to read flow charts... It's probably very easy, I just don't know...

I'm with you C-Man :monkey: